Christmas Party

"Is Marshall here yet honey boo boo?" Said Gwen. "Nope, not yet my divine darling" said Joseph.
"Whatcha guys talkin' about?" Said Kya. As Gwen and Jospeph jumled in surprise. "Uuuuhhhh, nothing, nothing, just enjoy the party, huhu" said Joseph as a drop of sweat ran down his head. Kya was suspicious about Jospephs behavior, but wasn't to concerned for she had been waiting for Marshall to arrive.
Kya went along and grabbed a drink from the buffet table. Gwen and Joseph soon returned to their devious plans and arrangements. Joseph looked out for Marshall's car while Gwen was getting her camera ready.
"Wow! This tastes great! I'm gonna get another one!" Said Kya as she got another one. She drank 3 cups of what she didn't even know what was. After a while, Kya got dizzy and stumbled her way to Inavi's corner where Inavi was studying.
Then Marshall's car pulled over and Joseph transported to Marshall in an instant. He greeted Marshall and proceeded to escorting him to the party grounds. He forgot his earpiece so he couldn't communicate with Gwen. "Fuck it" he thought. Gwen must've noticed and prepared to call Kya over to the door and time it perfectly. He trusted Gwen because no one else knew Gwen like her, Honey boo boo, Joseph.
While Jospeph was escorting Marshall to the party, Inavi was in a bit of a predicament. "~~~~Inaaaviiii~~~~" Kya said seductively. "~~~What are you studyiing?~~~" She said again. "Uh... Uh... Uhhh... Um, math?... he... He..." Inavi said as a drop of sweat ran down his head, his face turned red, and his heart pounded on his chest. "~~~maath?~~~ I like math tooo~~~" Kya said even more seductively as she got closer to Inavi. "Oh... Really?... Uh" Inavi said as he was as nervous as ever. "~~~yeeaaah!~~~ In fact, my favorite number is...~~~ ...." Kya said as she put her lips close to his ear and whispered seductively, "~~~ 69~~~<3" Inavi read a book on sexual intercourse and an additional on 'positions'. "Reeaaally?... Uh...uhh........ M.. M.. Me.... T..t..t..tooo.." Inavi said as he quivered for his life. "~~~oh! My dear~~~ I never knew~~~ do you also like~~~..." Kya said as she proceeded to his ear and said ," Che~~~mis~~~try~~~?" Kya said as she put her finger on Inavi's chest. "Y-y-yeah... O-of c-course I... d-do..." Inavi said as he prayed in his mind. "Wait.... What is this Kya?" Said Inavi with a concerned face. "~~~oh~~~ it's just a little juice?~~~ don't worry about that~~~ I wanna go deeeeeeper~~~" Kya said. "Kya... This is beer? A... Are you drunk?..." Said Inavi. "~~~ I dunno~~~ all I know is I need you to take me<3~~~" said Kya. " Inavi then started to walk over to Gwen to ask for some blankets and pillows for Kya. Then when he passed by the door, Marshall walked in.... And both of thek were under the mistletoe.... The jaws of all people around them dropped to the ground with all of them yelling, "EEEEEHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"For all you readers out there... You can tell what happened next....
Yup.. they kissed in front of all their schoolmates and Teachers and parents and... Gwen's 1,600$ HD digital camera.... Inavi then tended to Kya as he moaned over his first kiss. Gwen walked over the Joseph and confronted him for screwing things up. Joseph accused Gwen for the same deeds and they broke up shortly after their fight. What a wild Christmas party, Kya got drunk, Gwen and Joseph broke up, and Marshall and Inavi kissed. What a good way ti spend Christmas