Before the Flight

"Attention, flight 835 will depart shortly after 30 minutes. Flight 835 will depart in 30 minutes." said the lady in the speaker.

"Well, we have 30 minutes to kill, what are you gonna do?" Asked Kya as she sat beside Inavi. Inavi still couldn't get over of what he heard a few months ago. He still had bitter feelings towards Marshall. But he decided to at least act like he was over it. "I'm just gonna watch some Pokemon. How about you?" Inavi said. "I'll probably just watch with you. Besides, I don't got anything to do so why not?" Kya said enthusiasticly.

They began to watch with each other and pointed out the new pokemon. They laughed at the characters immature actions. For once in a long time, thet enjoyed with each other.

But little did they know, they had a spectator. Joseph put down his cards and asked Marshall if he was still playing. Marshall didn't answer. He just stared at Kya and Inavi. Joseph decided to play cards with another friend and left Marshall.

"What's wrong with me..." Lin said as looked outside the window. What would she do now? She lost her partner crime by her own hand. by laying her hands on another. As she contemplated on herself, Alejandro was walked by. "Hey, Lin.", "Hey Alejandro." she lazily replied as Alejandro sat on a nearby bench. He was relaxing like what he always did.

But then he noticed Lin's strange emotion. She wasn't doing anything pr saying anything. Barely making any noise but still Alejandro felt a troubling presence. "Hey, Lin. Is everything ok?" He asked, "Not at all. Why do you ask?", "I don't know, you just looked a little off. So what's wrong?", "I shouldn't really say. It's a strange story.", "It's ok bruh, I gotchu.", "Shouldn't you be with Natalie?" She said as she finally turned away from the window. "She's with Simmi at some clothes store looking for bikinis to wear. I didn't feel liked going so yeah.", "Well ok, since you seem like you actually care about my problems.", "Ok, go ahead" Alejandro said as he sat next to her. "it started with Jalin and I dating. We were doing so well but then William.. he just came along and swept me off my feet. He kissed me better than Jalin ever could. I knew I shouldn't've given in to him but he was just so engaging. I did things with him that I didn't even do with Jalin. He just pulled me in and I couldn't do anything. That's why I kept it a secret from Jalin. I didn't want to hurt him. I planned to permantely split away from William but Jalin found out before that. So he... he broke up with me.", Lin cried. "I still love him." She whimpered. "Look, it's not your fault and it's not Jalin's fault. I'm sure if we tell the story again, we could convince him that it's not your fault.", Alejandro said as he comforted Lin and let her cry on his shoulder.

"What can I say, it's complicated", cried Lin. "Ok, I'll help you get him back. He's my friend, I played ball with him last summer. I'm sure he'll take you back.", Alejandro said as he wiped away her tears.