Beach day part 2

"We're here to have fun, not sleep" said Lyn as she grabbed Jalins ear and dragged him to the water. "Owowowowow, not the ear please" begged Jalin as Lyn mercilessly pulled him out of his matt.
Lyn then noticed that Marshall, Kya, and Inavi were coming. She asked them what they were doing there and they said they heard the two of them were going to the beach. So they decided to tag along.
The first thing they all did.... Was throw Jalin in the water.
They spent the day swimming, playing volleyball, playing soccer, and building sandcastles. Then at 6 pm Marshall and Kya were taking a nap on the beach matt, while the rest were building a another sandcastle. Marshall turned to his left and he put his face on a soft surface. He didn't know what it was but he loved the feeling and the smell of it. He then realized it tastes kind of good too, but he was still to lazy to open his eyes and see. So he grabbed it... It was circular and squishy. He squeezed it a few times and still was lost on what it was.
He had enough, his face was still on the mystery substance but he opened his eyes. He saw a brown surface and thought it was the pillo that Kya had bought on the way. Then he slowly went back to sleep..... Then he was tol afraid to move and his eyes popped open.
He realized he was squeezing, licking, and rubbing his face on Kya's (⚫)(⚫)!!!!!!!!!