Christmas: Drew and Haley

Haley and Drew were walking through the park and enjoying the day. They walked down the short bridge over the pond and watched the koi fish swim. They stayed for a while and left the park for some food. While they were walking, Haley seemed less energetic than usual. She smiled less and looked downward.
Drew didn't mind, he was just occupied with finding a good place to eat. He was really hungry after walking through the park.
Drew found a decent place to eat and ordered 6 bowls of Ramen and 4 plates of dumplings. Drew ordered Haley's favorite food, Lumpia Shanghai, but still Haley seemed uneasy. Drew finally noticed after eating so much and asked if anything was wrong. Haley said that she was fine and that Drew should go ahead and order more food, she insisted on laying that night.
Drew let it go and went with it. He ordered 2 more bowls of ramen before losing the ability to walk and or stand. They headed home after 39 minutes and when they arrived at Haley's house, Drew gave her a hug as usual. Haley hugged Drew tightly and teared up a little. Haley hugged Drew longer than usual. Drew felt happy but he was still confused.
Haley let go after a long hug and said, "goodbye, I love you". Drew said goodnight as well and headed home.
He walked home and thought, "Why would she be so sincere but sad at the same time? I mean, it's even the day before Chrismas eve (Dec. 23)" he couldn't even sleep when he arrived back home. He couldn't handle the uneasy feeling in him.
So he decided that he would ask her what was wrong after school. Since their schedules changed and they could only talk after school.
The problem was he didn't find her anywhere in the school. He looked everywhere but still didn't find her.
He decided to run to her house since it was already 7 p.m.. When he turned to her street he saw a huge truck and Haley's car drive down the street. He checked their house and found a "sold" sign on the lawn and alot of Haley's sruff wasn't there. He entered the house and found the house conpletely empty.
He saw the once lively house now empty. Then a woman came in and asked him what he was doing there. "Where was the family that lived here??? Where is all their stuff??? And who are you???" Drew asked. "You don't know? The family that lived here is moving to the US. They just sold their house and moved their stuff out. In fact, I think they just left. Oh, and I'm Beverly Eret. I'm work at the Bank downtown and I just came to meet up with the Real Estate Agents and their clients." Said the woman. "Wait, where'd you go?" She said as she was confused of where Drew went.
"HAAALLLLEEEEYYY!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!" Drew screamed as he sprinted as fast as he could to the airport. "No! No! No! No!" Drew yelled. The snow was thinkening and the air grew colder. Still Drew ran as fast as ever. A tear ran down his cheek as he ran.
Haley was presenting her ticket to the Airport employee as security checked her. She was full of sadness and regret as she began to walk towards the aircraft. She regrets the fact that she was leaving her home, She regret that she never told Drew, she regret that she left Drew. Not even knowing that the one she loved was running through the cold night just to see her.
She boarded the airplane and time slowed down. Drew barged through the gates and ran towards the airplane. It began to take off and Drew was still trying to catch up to it and stop it. The aircraft sped up and so did Drew. Drew was still running and the aircraft began to ascend. It took off and Drew fell to his knees. He looked up and he saw the airplane soaring away in the beautiful, cold night. He began to lose sight of the airplane as the snow thickened and blurred Drew's vision. He looked up until the aircraft vanished in the night.