Airport

"Alright class, we have arrived at the airport. Stay close or don't stay close, I don't really care just don't annoy me." The teacher said as the rest of the class entered to building with their luggage. "Last time I was here, it didn't go so well" said Drew as he faced the floor. "Don't worry Drew, you'll find love again" William said as he put his arm around Drew's shoulders. "William, I am not like you.... I can't just date 2 girls in a day and cheat on them both with 3 more girls." Drew said as William got slightly offended. "I'll have you know I have not dated 2 girls in 1 day and cheat on them both with 3 girls. That's ridiculous! I instead dated 4 girls in 3 hours and cheated on all of them with 6 more girls. There's a difference.".

"That's not the point you dirty monkey. A person I loved, left me here and you're not helping" Drew said in his face. "Sorry Drew. Look, I'll make it up to you by giving you the window seat and buying you an ice cream" William said walking him to the nearby ice cream shop. "With sprinkles?", "Of course", "and nuts?", "sure", "and make it an extra large serving?", "Drew I'm not rich", "Pweeeaase?", "Fine, but you're not getting that window seat.", "ok".

The teacher then called all her students to meet her at the first security check area so they could go to the foodcourt area for a small bite to eat. The students lined up in different lines according to gender. They began to take off their watches and wristbands and their shoes and their hats. They put their carry-ons on the x-ray scanner and out their phones in them too. Then came Harrison, or Harry, to go through the metal detector and scanner. As Harry began to walk through, he saw Natalie bend over to take her shoes off. As soon as he saw her, the metal detector went off and the officers had to inspect him. (Wink, wink)

"Ok class, we've had our food so now we can just sit here and wait for our time to board.", said the teacher. "Wait, what time do we board the plane?" Alejandro asked. "In about 1 and half hours" Marshall said. "What??? Then why were we, the guys, rushing to push the bus to the nearest gas station when the tire popped?!?!" Said Ronaldo. "Cause then airconditioner stopped working and I get hot and begin to sweat leading to me ruining my new jacket." Said Gwen. "Wait, even if the tire didn't pop that would've saved us like 2 hours meaning this wait was planned to be 3 and a half hours!!!!" Said Natalie. "Jesus Christ man" Ronaldo complained.

"Nothing we can do now so let's just relax and watch anime." Simmi casually said as she brought out her laptop. "Sweet, I'll watch with you." Said Marshall as he sat next to her. The class started to relax a little by reading  books, sleeping, or playing cards.

"Well, I got nothing to do for the next hour and a half so might as well start being social.", said Jalin as he looked around for someone to talk to. He couldn't really find anyone for they were all preoccupied. Then he saw sitting Cherrie at the far left of the waiting area next to the window. He sat next to her and asked, "Hey Cherrie, whatcha doin?", "What am I doing? Not talking to you." 🔥🔥🔥 She said as she she crossed another word out. "Then I'll talk to you." He said. "You know I've always loved word finds. They challenge you in a fun way.", "I said I'm not talking you" she said bitterly. "That's why I'm the one talking." He said with a smile.

"*sigh* If I let you help me solve this puzzle, will you shut up?" She asked. "Gladly" Jalin said as he grabbed a pen. He started to look for words with her then she said suddenly, "yeah, they do challenge you in a fun way.", "Mission successful. I got you to talk to me." Jalin said. "Whatever" she said back while crossing out 3 words.

They talked and talked for an hour while solving word find puzzles. Then, Cherrie suddenly brought up Lin. "Whatever happened between you and Lin? I thought you two were dating." Cherrie asked him. "Well,...... she kinda cheated on me", "Really? With who?", "William"