1 month anniversary

"This one! No this one! Uggghhh! Finding a gift is so hard! Whatever, I'll just get both!" Said the frustrated Drew. He wanted to find a gift for hi girlfriend, for it has been their one moth anniversary.
He rushed to her home and then asked her mom if Haley was home. Haley's mom said she was in her room putting together some kind of present. Drew said thanks and proceeded to her room. He entered without knocking so he saw haley in her underwear making a present. It was silent for a moment, then Drews nose slowly started to ooze blood.
Haley then drop-kicked Drew and knocking him out. Haley then put on her clothes, did her make up, did her hair, cleaned her room, and finished the present while Drew was knocked out from both seeing Haley naked and her drop-kick.
When Drew woke up, he asked what happened. Haley quickly said,"NOTHING!!! NOTHING HAPPENED!!!" Drew, slightly scared, said ok and they continued their anniversary.
They had dinner and watched a movie. Then Haley gave Drew a present. Drew opened it and said,"Thaaaaank you so muuuuch! no ever gave me a football used in the NFL before! (Continues crying) I love you so much!" Haley they gave Drew a big bear hug and said,"So where's my present?", "Right here my honey boo boo" said Drew
Haley opened it and saw a dress from Victoria Secret, a bag from Gucci, and a brand new Bikini. She paused and said, "...... A Bikini..... You pervert" Drew blushed slightly and told her to try it on. Drew faced away and Haley changed into the Bikini.
While she was changing, Drew said in his mind,"wait... Did I check the size?" And then Haley told him to turn around.
As soon as Drew turned around, the tight bikini on Haley..... Popped off........... Drew saw every detail of her naked body. As soon as he did, his nose started bleeding so hard, it rocketed him straight through the ceiling and flying in the air. Haley looled up and Drew's blood in the air spelled, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!"