Invader

I was walking down to Eren and Mikasa's house with Armin. Armin and his grandfather had taken me in when my parents were killed. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Armin's grandfather never asked about the tiny scar on my arm and across my eye. I sighed, and looked at Armin. He looked at me. "Armin, when we meet up with Mikasa and Eren, I need to say something. About what happened." Armin nodded, concern in his eyes. I had stopped showing emotion when my parents died. Once we arrived at Eren's house, Armin said, "Hey, Eren, Mikasa, (Y/n) needs to tell us something." He nodded at me. My eyes were clouded with tears, and I hadn't even explained anything yet. "I went missing, because I was kidnapped. My mother and father were also taken, (you explain what they did to your parents) and then gave me a shot. That's why I have the tiny scar on my arm, and the one one my eye is from when they hit me, I fell and scraped myself on the wood floor." I started crying. Mikasa, Eren, and Armin were all taken back, because of the information and I was showing emotion again. Somebody walked over and hugged me. I looked up to see who it was. Eren tightened his grasp around me. Mikasa was like a mother to me, because she comforted me and was there when I needed a shoulder to lean on. Armin came and hugged me, acting like my brother. After a while, we all started to play.
Timeskip
My group of friends fell off of the stairs we were sitting on, due to a huge explosion. Mikasa was bumped down a few stairs, Armin fell on his butt on the sand, and Eren fell back. I was unlucky, and was leaning forward, my elbows on my knees, and my head on my hands, so I flipped into the river. We looked at the wall, and saw a huge titan. I walked to look closer,and all the sudden just started screaming and crying. "ITS GONNA EAT ME JUST LIKE THEY ATE MY PARENTS!!! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERYBODY I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT AWAY!!" I wailed. A man then grabbed me and Armin, as Mikasa and Eren ran off. "MIKASA! DON'T LET EREN DIE!" I yelled. She turned, and gave me a thumbs up. Good, somebody responsible is watching over Eren. The man set Armin and I down. I could run super fast, and I still had my dagger and sword. I started running and yelled, "ARMIN, GET SOMEBODY TO HELP EREN AND MIKASA!" I ran lightning speed toward Eren's house. They were trying to get Eren's mom out from under the debris. I grabbed my sword and started cutting wood to help. A titan started coming towards us. Hurry up Armin, I thought. We all put in a lot more effort after the titan started coming towards us. I was the one to pull her out. I pulled her onto my back and started to run. " (Y/n), put me down!" Carla yelled. "No!" I screamed running faster, Eren and Mikasa at my heels. " (Y/n), put me down, so you, Eren, and Mikasa can live!" Carla yelled. Armin came running with Hannes, and he stared at me as I ran. Hannes went to kill the titan, but then came running back. He grabbed Carla and started running. "Mikasa, grab Eren, I'll get Armin." I said. I ran and grabbed Armin, and put him on my back like I was a pony. "Neigh" I said, trying to lighten the mood. I clenched my teeth as I ran towards the boat. Hannes got us all on the boat, but Carla had to wait. The titan reached down, and picked up a small group of people. I jumped off the boat, and stabbed the titan's ankle. I tried to save them. The titan ended up eating them. Blood splattered onto me. The titan picked me up. I cut its fingers and fell onto the boat, next to my friends. "Are you okay!?" Eren asks. "Yeah" I reply, trying to sit up. I wince, and go back to laying on my back. "How about you, you alright?" I ask my friends. "Physically, yes, emotionally, no." Eren said. I noticed a lot of people staring at me. They have a good reason. I would stare if a girl jumped away from safety, tried to kill a titan, ended up almost being eaten, then dropped onto their back, and they won't get up I thought. Your eyelids started getting heavy, "I'm so *yawn* tired." I say, closing my eyes. "Go to sleep, its been eventful for you." Mikasa says.