HQ

I broke a hole in the HQ's window, and set Armin and Connie down. I stepped aside so Eren could put Mikasa down. We started fighting the titans around. "You doing okay Eren?" I asked. "Yeah, how about you?" Eren replied. "Good. I'm happy I get to make these titans feel the same way I did when I watched my parents die and be eaten." I say, my titan form grinning. These titans were happily browsing along the HQ for their meal. Not today. Nobody else will die under my watch. No not today. I thought. I had killed about 30 Titans, and I was getting really tired. I was picking titans off of Eren, and throwing them, or smashing them on the found or in my hand. Eren was angrily staring off into the distance, so I turned to see what he was looking at. The titan that ate Thomas. I prepared to run at it full-speed and attack. Titans started climbing onto my arms and legs, but I didn't care. I started running, and let out a fierce titan battle cry, while punching the titan's arms, legs, and chest, before finally killing it. "Suffer before you die" I said growled to the titan that ate Thomas, still in my titan form. I walked over to a building and sat down. Eren fell next to me, and I protected him. I killed a titan coming my way by pulling it down, then biting its neck. Eren then came out of titan form. Mikasa came over, and I stepped away, an sighed. I slumped against a house, and then everything went black.
Eren's POV
"(Y/n)?" I tried to communicate with her through thought. Nothing. I then looked up to see soldiers all around us, with cannons and guns facing us, loaded and ready. "ARE YOU HUMAN OR TITAN?" A man yelled. I didn't understand at first, but then I got it. "I'M HUMAN!" I replied. He shook his head, sighed then raised his hand. I heard a small noise, then a yelp, then I was being dragged. The person dragging me grabbed Mikasa, and bit them self. A drop of blood fell onto my cheek. Then a large titan formed around us. Armin, Mikasa, and I were inside of the ribs.
Your POV
"Eren, are you guys okay?" I asked. "Yeah, we're being protected by a titan's rib cage." Eren replied. I pull myself out of the titan, and climb down. Eren looked really concerned. But then I look at Armin and Mikasa, and they looked really concerned as well. "What?" I ask. "(Y/n), your breathing really heavy, and your really pale..." Armin starts, "and your nose is bleeding." Mikasa finished. I touched beneath my nose with my hand, and sure enough, there was blood on my hand. At the sight of blood, my heart starts to beat faster, my eyes widen, my chest hurts, and I start breathing heavier. They all look at me concerned. I fall to my knees. I look at Eren and say, "Ever since I saw my parents' blood, I haven't liked seeing human blood." I say through my mind. Eren comes over to me and explains what I just said. He starts to rub my back and say things to calm me down. I wipe the rest of the blood on my sleeve, and put my head on Eren's chest, holding onto his his jacket like I was dying. That statement wasn't half wrong though. I feel like I'm slowly dying. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. "Don't worry, that's part of the past. Your alive, and safe. I have you, your alright." Eren said. We both knew the 'alright' part and the 'safe' part were lies, but it was helping me calm down and breathe normally. I finally close my eyes, resting my head on Eren's chest and take a moment to collect my thoughts. My grasp loosens on his jacket, and I put my hands on my knees. Eren picked me up and covered my ear and pushed my head against his chest while saying, "This place is falling apart, let's leave before it collapses." Mikasa and Armin stood up, and walked out. "I have two plans" Eren said, allowing me to hear this, "I turn into a titan and run with (Y/n), unless she is well enough to turn into a titan, and you guys escape." Mikasa then started saying things, that I wasn't listening to. "I said I had two plans." Eren said "Or Armin could go and convince them that (Y/n) and I don't pose a threat." Eren said.