Story to Tell

I shook my foot, and sent Alonza flying. 'So...tired...' I thought. I've been throwing people away from me for the past 8 hours. "Can't we do something productive?" I ask. "NOT UNTIL YOUR DEAD!" Alonza screamed. "What if I leave?" I ask. I start to send a vision to Eren. I wave at Eren, and he waves back. "This is what is happening right now Eren. This isn't the future." I say. Eren nods, and I snap back to reality. I felt something stab my shoulder. "Finally! I get to kill you!" Alonza screeched. I sigh in defeat. I hang my head. A sharp sensation goes through my human leg. I hear slashes, and as soon as I lost all hope, my saviors came. I heard the familiar zipping of the 3DMG. I hear screeches from Alonza and her crew. I sit down, and pull myself out of my titan form. Blood trickles down my leg, and the back of my neck. Somebody grabs me, and I allow blackness to consume my vision.

Eren's POV
I grabbed (y/n) and flew off after the group. I look down at (y/n), and see her passed out, hanging limp under my arm. I quickly land, and set her in a carriage. People immediately start tending to her wounds. Her titan-healing powers don't seem to be working, so I start to panic. The people allow me to sit next to (y/n), so I hop onto the cart and hold her hand. I start crying over her limp body. Somebody checks her pulse, and a face of horror appears. "Stop! Everybody stop! We need extra medical tools! We're loosing her!" He shouts. The one I love... Is dying?

Your POV
I feel my heart slow down, and people screaming, and tears on my face. "E..ere...n" I whisper. I open my eyes, and look at Eren. "I won't die today." I say, "because then, who would look after you?" Eren smiles, and gives me a kiss. I get into a comfortable sleeping position, and let sleep take over.

I won't die. Not today.