Agony

I woke up in my room, and rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes, and crawled out of bed. I put on my white pants, (f/c) top, and Survey Corps jacket. I did the straps in 5 minutes. I walked down to the mess hall, and sat down next to Eren. "I don't want to train. I don't like carrying this burden of the vision thing." I said. Eren hugged me, and gave me a reassuring smile. When I turned back, Jean had a confused look on his face. "Today is 3DMG training. You sure you don't want to train?" Jean asked. "I didn't know that it was 3DMG training! I take it back!" I yelped. I quickly finished breakfast, and ran to the training area.
Everybody else arrived, with their 3DMG on. Levi sent groups in different areas of thee forest. I looked at Eren, and nodded. "Go brats." Levi yelled. With that, Eren and I took off. I hooked my left hook onto a tree in front of us, and my right to a tree on the right. My left hook, came out for some reason. I tried to land on a branch, but my other hook came out, but I was able to grab a branch.
"Just my luck, huh." I mutter. Something was put over my mouth, and pulled me to the ground. "Eren? Where are you?" I ask. "In the woods, why?" Eren responded. "Because, I want to warn you! There are people in the forest! I've been taken, you need to warn Corporal!" I said. I was hit in the back of the head with something, but I stayed conscious long enough to hear Eren's reply. "Okay."

"Mmmh" I groaned. I blinked my eyes open, and looked around. "What happened to the other one? Titan boy? Master will be mad if we don't get him soon." Somebody said, which I'm guessing is a guard. I looked around. I was in a cell, kind of like when Eren and I went to court. I squirmed around, and I heard the familiar sound of handcuffs. I looked at my arms and legs. They were covered in scratches, and had cuffs at my wrists and ankles. "Hey, Eren." I said. "Your alive! I've been trying to contact you for the past few hours!" Eren said. "Hours?" I asked. "Yeah..." Eren replied. "Finally up, monster." A guard said. I shuddered, and connected to Eren. "Hey, can you see me? I sent a projection to you." I said. Eren nodded, and hugged me. "Why do you have so many scratches? What did they do?" Eren asked frantically. I looked at the shorts and tank top they had me in. "Uh. I don't know." I said. "Did you tell Corporal?" I asked. Eren nodded, and I sighed. "Good. The people are on to you Eren. They want you too." I said. Eren looked afraid for a moment. "Crap, people are coming in! I have to go Eren! Love you!" I said. I quickly stopped the projection. I looked at a man who had walked into my cell. "Hello sir. How may I help you?" I asked. I felt his fist impact my face, and it was a powerful strike. I glared at him. "Why did you punch me? I did nothing wrong." I said. He grabbed a knife, and cut down one of my arms. I winced in pain, but I refused to turn into a titan. He continued to beat me up, punching and kicking my face, arms, legs, chest, and stomach. I fell asleep, while he hurt me, because I was exhausted, plus blood loss.
Eren's POV
I came out of the trance, and looked at Levi. I told him the new details. "(Y/n) didn't look like she was in very good shape. She had cuts, scratches, bruises, and a few scars." I said to Levi. Levi nodded, but I could tell he was concerned. (Y/n) was probably his favorite cadet. Levi called in Hanji, Mike, Erwin, Moblit, and a few other people, and started to plan the rescue mission.
Your POV
I woke up to the sound of somebody being dragged. I looked outside of my cell, to see a guard dragging another guard. He was saying weird things. They stopped outside of my cell, and the guard threw the weird-acting one in my cell. "He drank too much at the party. I told him so." The guard said. The drunk guy crawled up to me, and started to attempt to flirt with me. Ew. "Could you let go of my leg sir?" I asked. "Ohh, but your such a pretty lady!" He cried. "Thank you?" I said, saying it more like a question. The guards outside could see I was highly disturbed, but they just let the drunk guy continue. "Will you marry me pretty lady?" He asked. "Sorry, no." In said. "Why?" He asked. "Because, I don't love you." I said. He started attacking me, yelling things like 'How dare you!' and 'I never liked you anyways!' I didn't really care about what he said. I just took my punishment. I realized I had changed over the past day, few hours? I didn't know the time anymore. But I had changed, showing less emotion, and taking my punishments without a fight, complaint, or word. I don't even know why.