Death is Around the Corner

Armin nodded, but I didn't notice. All of the sudden, a hand waved in front of my face."Ahh!" I yelped, falling backwards. "What do you think (Y/n)?" I nod at Armin. He stands up, and starts to run, un-clipping his maneuver gear as he ran. I looked at the grass, but immediately looked away, and I felt a warm liquid trickle down my cheek. "I did not see blood. I did not see blood. I did not see blood." I mutter, hugging my legs and rocking back and forth. "You okay?" Mikasa asked. She was further away, so she didn't hear me or see the blood. Eren was next to me and saw the blood. He grabbed my head and put it on his chest. He set me on his lap, and cradled me. "Your okay (y/n)." he whispered. He quickly put his hand over my ear, and pulled my head closer to him. I heard muffled yells, and my eyes darted around. The smoke cleared completely, and everybody saw me, afraid. The man raised his hand again. Tears were at the corners of my eyes, about to spill. We would die. Then our savior came. Commander Dot Pixis came and grabbed the man's hand. "Can't you see that heartfelt salute?" Commander Pixis asked. Pixis then invited us onto the wall. Eren carried me up there, since I was too weak to stand.
He asked Armin a few questions, then crouched down by Eren and I. "Can you lift that boulder is fill in the breech? He asked. "I..I don't know, it's possible..." Eren said. "Oh sorry, I asked the wrong question. Are you willing to?" He rephrased. "I say this, answering for both of us. I don't know if we can, but we will." I said. He nodded, then told Armin to explain the plan to the other people on the wall. Pixis had specific people, but I didn't pay attention. Eren carried me to where Pixis would announce the announcement. I had my hooks in the wall, prepared. "ATTEEENTION!" Pixis yelled. Everybody looked. "WE WILL FILL IN THE BREACH, WITH THESE YOUNG CADETS!" Eren then let go, and I let myself be pulled forward. I hung on the wall, and waved. I was to weak to stand, so my 3DMG supported me on the wall. Eren took a step forward, and we saluted. "DON'T LET APPEARANCES FOOL YOU. THESE YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL A TITAN BODY AT WILL!"
Timeskip to the filling of the breach
I watched as Eren leaped off of the wall, and I soon followed. Rico had given us a "reassuring speech". Eren went to bite his hand, and so did I. We landed, but the way Eren's eyes looked wasn't the same. "Eren, what's going on?" I asked, with no reply. He turned, and looked at Mikasa. I knew what he would do, and I ran. I grabbed Mikasa, and then stopped. I put her down on another house, and watched Eren punch the house. I brought my hand back, and gave Eren a good, hard slap. "Oww!" Eren said. "Good, your back." I said. I picked the boulder up, and immediately stuck a leg out to prevent me from falling. "God...so...heavy" I stuttered to Eren. As if on cue, he came to help me. I looked at a 5-meter in front of me that nobody noticed. As I went to take a step, I quickly kicked him, before putting my foot down.
Eren and I put all our remaining strength into shoving that boulder into the breach. We then sat down, and came out of our titan forms. I gave Eren a quick glance, and a small smile, before everything went black.

HALP! IM STARTING TO HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!