Fighting for a Wish

My chest, back, and stomach hurt. My legs and arms ached. The man kept beating me up, to the point where I almost passed out. "Damian, pull Simeon out would ya." A tall guard said. "Sure thing Aiden." Said the guard, known as Damian. Damian walked in, hit Simeon on his pressure points and dragged him out. "My favorite time! Question time!" A girl squealed. "Or should I say, torture time." The girl said, her voice suddenly dark. I shuddered at the thoughts that sentence gave me. She came in, and unclipped me, and put my hands in handcuffs again. "What's your name?" I ask weakly. "Alonza" the girl replies. (A/N: Alonza is a girl's name that means 'eager for war'.) I walked into a room, following Alonza. I willingly sat in the chair, and let the guards take off my cuffs, and put my hands and feet into the ones that were already there. "Where did you come from?" Alonza asked. "I don't know" I replied. "Where I grew up?" I asked. Alonza nodded, and I sighed. "I have no reason to lie, so I will tell you the truth. I grew up in the Shiganshina District, and I was kidnapped, along with my parents. After we were there, my parents were brutally murdered in front of me. I was very young, only about 5. Then, this weird man brought my parent's bodies ad made me watch the titas eat them. Then he gave me a shot, and told me to use my powers wisely." I said. "Why haven't you used your powers?" Alonza asked, a dagger in her hand. "Eren, you holding up?" I asked telepathically. "Yeah, what did they do to you? I felt like something was pulling on my leg and after about an hour, my chest, back, and stomach hurt." Eren said. "A drunk guard came into my cell, tried flirting with me, and when I said I didn't love him, he attacked me. I was hurt in the same places as you were." I replied. "I have to go. Bye." I said. I looked at Alonza and said,"I just used one of my powers." I told her. She cocked her head. "Telepathy. I told one of my friends that I'm holding up, and why he was hurt. That guard, Simeon I think, hurt me, and we are connected so he felt he pain also." I said. She nodded. "I can't use my main power here though." I said. "Why?" Alonza asked. "If you want me to destroyed your base, then yes I can show you. Otherwise, take me to an open area." I said. She nodded, and unlocked my cuffs. "I trust you. I won't put the cuffs on you." Alonza said. I walked with her for a few minutes, until are came to an open area.
I took a deep breath, and bit my hand. I turned into a 20-meter titan. I let out a huge roar. Not a battle cry, but a roar. "(Y/n)! What was that roar!?" Eren asked confused. "Me" I said. "How?" Eren asked. "Tell Levi that was me. And she wanted to see my powers, so I showed her. Two." I said. "You tricked her!?" Eren asked. "You could say that..." I trailed off. I felt a sharp stab in my foot. I looked down to see Alonza, with a murderous look in her eyes. "YOU TRICKED ME!" Alonza screeched. "And you fell for it. Not my fault your stupid." I said. Alonza kept stabbing my foot, and trying to use tools she had to climb up my leg, only to fall back onto my foot. "This will be interesting..." I said.

Happy? I finally got a chapter out. I'm very proud. That was really hard, since my thought production isn't working right. Stupid writers block...