Rise and Shine

A warm feeling on my face woke me up. I fluttered my eyes open, and saw my head was on Eren's chest. The morning rays flitted through the tree's branches onto my face. "Good morning my love." Eren said. "Oh, no, its not a good morning!" I dramatically said. "I wake up in a random field, and I have to train!" I cried, again, being the funny person I am, dramatically. Eren laughed at your successful attempt to be funny and dramatic. "Wow, diva queen. I didn't know I was dating a needy girl." Eren said, playing along. "I guess I'll leave..." He said, standing up. "Oh, and we have the day off." I laughed at his mistake. "HAHAHAH!" I burst out laughing. "What?" Eren asked, confused. "I knew we had a break from training. Who said we had the day off? She should be coming, right about.... Now" I said. *A miracle happened, and you were in clean clothes* Hanji burst through the doors, as I sat, smoothing my ruffled (h/c) hair. "Wait, was this planned?" Eren asked me. "No, I just have really good hearing. My titan abilities probably strengthened it. I heard Hanji running down the hall a minute ago" I said. "I started running only a minute ago..." Hanji stated. "Anyway! Can I" She started. "Do experiments on us?" I finished. "How'd you know?" Hanji asked. "Two reasons. One, you always ask in a non-dire situation. Two, I could hear you, I think one of my powers is reading minds, and I knew communicating is one. Yes, I will allow you to experiment on me, and EW!" I said, being over dramatic at the last part. "What?" Eren asked. "You don't wanna know" I thought. "Now I'm scared! And curious!" Eren yelled. I stood up, and walked with Hanji, Eren at my side. He hadn't sat down since our 'dramatic session'. I laughed at Eren. "You got something on your face." I said. "What? Where?" Eren asks. I smile, "A funny look" I said. "And its right there." I pointed at Eren's face. We all burst out laughing. Hanji pulled out her clipboard, and sat down. "Okay, first step, turn into titans." I bit my hand, and Eren did the same. "(Y/n), can you speak?" Hanji asked. "Can I say how I always forget how much my hand hurts after I bite my hand?" I ask. "SQUEE!" Hanji squealed. She scribbled something down. "Now, copy my movements, Eren, you can participate too." Hanji said. Hanji stood on one foot, and we copied her. Timeskip (hour later) brought to you by Erwin's eyebrows. Forever alone. Erwin x His eyebrows.
"You guys can stop now." Hanji said. I climbed out of my titan form, and slid down its back. Eren did the same. My legs were shaky, but I didn't fall. "Wow, this is a record. This is the longest I've been awake for after turning into a titan." I said. I flopped down next to Hanji and took the water she had. "No it isn't!" Eren laughed. "Ohhh yeah! I forgot about that. But hey, do you really expect me to watch my friends get murdered?" I asked. Eren shook his head and took a sip of water. I leaned on his shoulder. "I'm tired. Titan shifting takes a lot of energy." I whine. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have to go on an expedition next month." Hanji said. "Oh, I forgot. Eren, I was transferred to Levi's squad last night." I said, "I'm semi-prepared to die cleaning, though, I would rater die killing titans." I said. At that remark, Hanji and Eren started laughing. I laughed to. "What cleaning supplies is he low on?" I asked. "Uhm, Window cleaner? All of it?" Eren says. "*dramatic sigh* Jeez, then I'll go buy some supplies." I said, standing up. I started to run. Luckily, I was a fast runner, with lots of stamina. (I wish I had stamina) Jean sees me running, I know he does, because he looks at my eyes. As I run past him, I see a flash of white and brown, and then I trip. I flip, and roll onto the ground. "WHAT THE HECK!?" I yell. "You look nice." Jean says. "If your trying to flirt with me, my opinion, but you would have better luck with a horse than me. Your pick up lines suck." I say. He sighs, and I realize he is staring at my form. "YOU CREEP!" I yell, slapping him hard across the face, the pushing him over with me foot, then resume running. As I'm running, I write a note to Levi. I noticed you were low on cleaning supplies, so I went and got some. ~(Y/n)