Training

*poke* *poke* *poke*"JEEZ I'M UP, I'M UP!" I yelled to whoever was poking me. "We're here." Eren said. "Oh" I said. We were on the boat for what seemed like months, but it was really only a day and a half. The farms were really empty and quiet. Somebody *cough, cough, mutters Hannes* broke the beautiful silence by yelling, "GET YOU LAZY BUTTS WORKING. THESE PLANTS AND FOOD CROPS WONT PLANT THEMSELVES!" At that exact moment, I wanted to run up and slap him and say, "Enjoy the silence and beauty" but I stopped myself and got to work. I didn't really talk, because I didn't want to talk about the events that happened not to long ago. I finished about 5 rows, and everybody else was only on their 1st or 2nd row. I sighed and walked off to the houses.
Timeskip and ad break brought to you by a very angry Eren yelling crap about titans. (You are now a trainee)
Mr. Shadis was doing introductions, and walked over to me, the next poor victim. Nobody had heard me talk while on the fields or during the short time that we were here. "NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM!" he yelled, straight into my ear. " (Y/n) (L/n), Shiganshina District sir." I muttered. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he yelled, into my ear, again. "(Your choice on why your here)" I mutter. Nobody heard me, but Mister Shadis. "YOU'LL MAKE GREAT TITAN FOOD!" he yelled into my ear, AGAIN. At that moment, at lightning speed, you kicked him in the back of the knees so he fell, put your foot on his chest, pinning him to the ground, and slapped him repeatedly. "I will not be titan food, sir" I whispered into his ear, then saluted when he stood up. Everybody stared at you like you were crazy.
After introductions, At dinner
I sat next to Eren and Armin. People looked at me like I was insane and crazy. Then Eren and Jean started bickering, then full blown fighting. I sighed, and face palmed. I grabbed my bread and sat on the deck outside. The cold breeze felt good on my face. I ate the bread, thinking about what would happen when the titans were all gone. I finished up, and walked to the girls dorm. Mikasa followed, and tried to start a conversation. "So, why did you slap Shadis?" she asked. I shrugged, I really didn't know myself, other than the fact I was mad. "Tomorrow is hand-to-hand combat, are you excited?" she asked, trying to get my to speak actual words. I just nodded. I opened the door, and held it open for Mikasa. Nobody else was in the girls rooms. I grabbed a (F/c) button-up shirt with (F/c) sweatpants, and a towel, and took a shower.
I walked over to my bed and flopped down. I needed to get some rest tomorrow, so I could kick butt. I secretly loved training, kicking other people's butts, and being able to show my skills. Mikasa flopped down on the bed next to mine so we could talk. Some people were coming back. A few I recognized, like Ymir, Christa, and Annie. Sasha was still doing laps, or so I guessed. A zombie Sasha walked in and flopped onto a bed. I couldn't wait for hand-to-hand combat tomorrow, and slowly drifted off to sleep

A/n: Sorry its so short, I was running out of ideas, and its getting late (I have school) Why can't I have the day off? Well, I'll try to get more done tomorrow!