Combat

"Never mind, I'm gonna be a titan." I bit my hand, and roared at the female titan. I ran to her, and landed a blow to the side of her face. I ducked a punch, and kicked her side. I saw Eren run up, and then felt a pain on my face. I saw my blood on her fist. Don't let it scare you. Use it! A voice said. I stared at the blood, the images coming to mind. I roared in fury and my attacks and dodges sped up, and my blows were stronger. She was able to trip me and smash me into a house. I closed my eyes, all the pain coming to me now. She started punching my and smashing my head into the house. I fell limp, and she kicked me. I felt darkness start to consume me. "Eren, keep going. I'm fine." I said, as Eren came into view. Titan Eren nodded, and started running towards the female titan. I watched the entire fight. She climbed up the wall, only to have Eren attempt to drag her down, and Mikasa make her fall. Eren ripped her out of her titan form, and almost killed her. We both came out of our titan forms. As I stood up, I fell off of the titan. I hit the ground, and lay there in pain. My breathing slows down, and my heart slows down. "This is how it ends." I say. My eyes are closed, but my friends are near, I sense them. "You can't die!" Jean cries. "Not here! Not now!" Armin wails. "Don't you dare die." Mikasa says. I hear whimpering, probably Eren. I open my eyes. Eren wraps his arms around my neck, in an awkward hug. "I'm sorry. I won't survive." I say. "Why?" Everybody asks. "My spine is broken, and leg is broken. And my pulse and breathing is slowing. I'm not having a vision, or I would already be in the world of the dark." I say. Eren lays me on his lap, and asks,"Is this some nightmare, a cruel joke?" "No" I whisper. "Its real" and with that, my eyes start to become cloudy. "Levi! We need a medic!" Hanji yells. "I won't...survive" I say, struggling to breathe. I feel my pulse stop. My breathing stops. "Good...bye" I say. I fell into a deep sleep that I cannot be awoken from. I see Eren wailing, Jean, Armin, Hanji, and a few other soldiers crying. Mikasa is standing in shock. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Marco. "Welcome to the afterlife"