Chapter One (re-uploaded)

Just the other day, I was living a normal life until it flipped around. I was at the beach on a cold day. I have no idea why but don't ask about it. I was walking along the shore when I spotted a guy half way in the water. He looked really hurt or either dead.. I rushed down the beach and checked for a pulse. Praying he wasn't dead. Good. he was still alive. I went to pull him out when I noticed something weird. I panicked and quickly brought him home. I filled up our huge tub and him in. I didn't know what else to do. I just hope I help him and save his life.

~A few days earlier~

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

Loud beeping noises came from multiple alarm clocks, waking me up. I sat up from my bed and started to turn off the alarm clocks. My blue hair was a mess when I looked into a mirror. I started to brush out the tangles as I walked down the stairs. Tails started to make breakfast as I headed to make coffee. His hair was still a mess from bed. I smiled and he just yawned. I actually only make coffee for him. Tails said I wasn't allowed to drink it because I get too jumpy. I didn't even like coffee anyway. "Hey Sonic, I have to go on a trip for a few days. But you should be able to take care of yourself, right?" He smiled, joking with me.

"Well I am older than you bro" I smiled back.

"But I'm more mature than you bro" I stuck my tongue out and he smiled and shook his head.

After breakfast, Tails packed his bags to leave while I cleaned up. He packed warm from the cold weather we were getting and soon left. With nothing else to do, I decided to throw on some warm clothes and go for a jog.

While jogging through the streets, dodging people with ease I decided to maybe head towards the beach. I tried to keep moving to stay warm.

Finally reaching to the beach, I saw that no one was there. I watched the horizon and walked the shore. The weather was pretty chilly but I could handle it. Slowly walking along the shore. It was peaceful and quiet, just the way I like it. I watched my breath form in front of me as I walked slowly down the shore. Something or Someone caught my eye. Someone was sticking out of the of the water halfway. I couldn't tell anything else then that till I got closer. As I got closer, I notice he wasn't wearing a shirt and water was splashing his face. I ran towards him, he looked as if he was really hurt or dead. I was praying he wasn't dead. I quickly checked his pulse. Thank God he was still alive. He looked kind of light, but when I tried to pull him, he was like a bag of bricks. He was heavier than I thought. I finally pulled him out when I noticed something strange. I stared in shock when I saw what looked a shark's body on his lower half. His... tail was black with red just like his hair. I quickly looked around as I began to panic on what to do. He was badly injured but he had a tail! He was like the mermaids and merman tales. I thought that was fake. I needed help but if I told anyone, he would be taken off somewhere and be dissected or something. What am I supposed to do?! Should I take him home? Our bathtub was big enough to fit him, I was sure of it. His wounds were deep and probably infected. He was too heavy to just carry home. I would need something to carry him. I could take a back way to my house. Wait, there was a old metal wagon here. Some kid left it here like a year ago. I looked at the guys face and got up. He looked like a perfect model. His skin, face and just everything about him was perfect. I quickly ran towards the big metal wagon that wasn't that much farther away. Pull of the weeds that grew around it, I quickly brought it back to him. After putting some water in the wagon, I used all my strength to just get him in it. Panting, I looked around just to make sure no one was close. I sighed and started to pull the wagon home.

After a VERY long time and a few close calls, I came up to my back door and pulled him in. I drop to the floor and rested. Thank god it was over. I sat up and looked at him. He was breathing softly and slowly, I needed to help him fast. I went to the bathroom and then realized, how am I going to get him upstairs? I groaned and just filled the tub. I pulled him out of the wagon and dragged him up. Several times I almost fell down the stairs with him. It was just a huge struggle to get him in the bath tub. I was soaked by the tub I got him in. I went to the medicine cabinet and took out supplies I need to help his injuries. After gathering the things, I was about to help his injuries until I heard someone knock on the front door and open it..

---------------------

Hey, guys I just decided to change some parts and do small changes a bit
Didn't really like how it was and wanted to change a bit
Sorry, and guys, I am still doing the other stories and other stuff, Just HOLD ON
Please.