Aphmau's Birthday

~~~Aphmau~~~

I woke up and turned around to see Malachi and Garroth!?!? I moved from the bed and got out of bed and saw Garroth's armor in the room. I smiled and quietly shut my bedroom door and went downstairs to see Zoey.

"Hey Zoey." I said and got some breakfast.

"Morning. Hey I went to see if you were up earlier and I saw Garroth there. You two living together now." She said.

"No I guess last night either me or Malachi asked him to stay." I said.

"Ok um I'll see you later. I'm taking Levin to see Kyle." Zoey said bad I smiled and ate my breakfast. As I ate Laurence came through my door.

"Morning Laurence." I said.

"Have you seen Garroth?" He asked.

"He's upstairs sleeping." I said.

"He's here." Laurence said.

"Yes." I said and I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Malachi and Garroth.

"Good morning." I said and looked at them.

"Morning." Garroth said.

"Mom!" Malachi yelled and hugged me.

"Hey Zoey took Levin to Kyle's place so you should go find them." I told Malachi and he nodded.

"Laurence can you take Malachi to Kyle's place." I said and he nodded then they left.

"Aphmau." Garroth said and I turned to him.

"Yes." I said and he hugged me.

"Um Garroth." I said.

"Happy birthday Aphmau." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks Garroth." I said.

"You're welcome." He said and I looked at him.

"Please don't tell anyone." I said.

"Sure but you should tell Kawaii~Chan that." He said and smiled.

"She doesn't know it's my birthday. She doesn't know my birthday. Only you." I said and smiled back.

"I'm going to the plaza. Get on your armor." I said and ran out the house. I walked down to the plaza to see someone new here.

"Hello who are you?" I asked them. The person turned around and looked at me or at least I think they did. They had on a hood and a bandana that covered their eyes and a jacket that showed the person's six pack. Oh ok don't look at it and you'll be fine Aphmau.

"I'm no one you should know." He said. Irene he's got a deep voice.

"Well I'm Aphmau the Lord of this village. Welcome to Phoenix Drop." I said and he nodded.

"I'll see you around I guess." I said and they disappeared. Weird oh well. I walked around and saw Lucinda at Logan's stand.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Aphmau. Who was the guy you just spoke to." Lucinda said.

"He didn't say." I said.

"Well don't bother me unless you want something." Logan said.

"Logan being yourself again. Oh well I'm going to get down cake wanna come." I said and Lucinda nodded. We went to get cake from Kawaii~Chan then we went back to my house to see Lily sitting at the kitchen table.