Something Unexpected

~~~~~~Garroth~~~~~~

"Aphmau's been sick for two weeks. Can you help her?" I asked Lucinda.

"I need to see her." Lucinda said.

"She hasn't left her room since we got back." I said.

"Ok I'll tell you what's wrong but for now stay away from the house and keep everyone out." Lucinda said and I nodded. Zoey has Malachi and Levin at Molly's house so they won't be home. I just have to keep everyone else away.

~~~~~~Lucinda~~~~~~

I walked into Aphmau's house and to her room. She was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Aph I'm here to find out what's wrong. Just stay still and I'll check to see what's wrong." I said and she looked at me. She nodded and I walked over to her. I gave her a potion and she drank it. I put my hands on her stomach and they started to glow. When my hands stopped glowing a paper popped up in my hands. I look at it and I was surprised.

"What's wrong?" Aphmau asked. I'm so glad I know this spell to help find out what's wrong with people when they're sick. But this is a different type of sick. I smiled and Aphmau was confused.

"I'm so happy about this." I said still smiling.

"What?" She asked.

"Aphmau congratulations, you're gonna be a mother." I said and she was shocked.

"B-B-But how." She said.

"I don't know." I said. She looked like she remembered something because she was shocked.

"I know why." She said.

"Then tell me." I said.

"O'khasis. We were only there for two days how could I be pregnant." She said.

"Well however this happened you're going to have another kid. That's not adopted." I said and she smiled.

"I'm happy and I'm sure Garroth will be too." She said and got out of bed.

"Let's go tell him." I said and we walked out of the house to find Garroth.

~~~~~~Aphmau~~~~~~

When we found Garroth he was at the gates guarding.

"Garroth I've got some news." I said and he looked at me. I smiled and he was confused.

"I'll leave you guys alone. Laurence come on." Lucinda said and Laurence left the gates. I walked up to Garroth and he was still confused.

"Guess what." I said.

"You aren't sick anymore." He said.

"I was never sick." I said and he looked surprised.

"You're not." He said and I nodded. He hugged me and I smiled.

"I'm gonna be a father!" He yelled and I laughed.

"I so happy you're happy." I said and I heard footsteps.

"I heard yelling" It was Laurence.

"It was happy yelling." I said.

"Why are you all happy?" He asked.

"I wasn't sick." I said and he looked confused.

"It wasn't a sickness." I said and he looked surprised.

"You're." He said and I nodded.

"Aphmau you're gonna be a mother!" Laurence yelled and hugged me.

"What's this about being a mother." Kiki said and walked over to us.

"I'm gonna be a mom." I said and she hugged me.

"Ahh! I'm so planning the baby shower!" Kiki yelled and ran away.

"Well we should tell the village." I said and dragged Laurence and Garroth to the plaza.

"Village meeting!" Garroth yelled and everyone gathered around. Laurence went to the crowd and Garroth stayed next to me. I smiled and took his hand.

"I have some news for everyone." I said and I saw Lucinda and Laurence smile.

"I'm..............................gonna have another baby!" I yelled.

"But how. Are you adopting again." Donna said.

"Nope. I'm pregnant." I said and most the girls fainted.

"I'm planning the baby shower! Kawaii~Chan come help me!" Kiki yelled and ran away with Kawaii~Chan.

"Aphmau I'm so happy. I get to babysit another adorable baby." Zoey said and walks up with Malachi and Levin.

"I'm gonna be a big brother." Levin said and Malachi hugged me.

"Mom I'm so happy for you." He said and I hugged them both.

"Well I don't know if it's a girl or boy so we'll have to find out when the baby is born." I said.

"Aphmau what are you going to name our kids?" Garroth asked.

"If it's a girl I want to name her Lilith. If it's a boy I want to name him Jacob." I said.

"Aphmau are you naming your children after my kids?" Aaron asked and I jumped.

"You have kids." I said.

"Did." He said and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No it's not your fault. It's the high priest's fault. He burned my village and killed my family." Aaron said.

"Well Zane is in jail now so he can't hurt anyone anymore Aaron." I said.

"I'd actually be happy if you had a girl. My wife always wanted a daughter named Lilith." Aaron said.

"Well Aaron if we have a girl we'll name her Lilith." Garroth said.

"Yea Aaron. I'll name my daughter if I have one for you. I never knew you had a family." I said.

"Yea I did. And thank you Aphmau." Aaron said and left.

"I'm going home to rest. Goodnight guys." I said and went home to bed. I am so happy I'm having a baby. I just hope it's a girl and I hope my baby is as adorable as I my children now and as adorable as all the other children in the village.

Oh if you all want to know, I know we all hate Michi but I'm making her nice and a child. She will be the best little mif~wa child ever in this book! Also just a heads up in the book Michi will be the child hanging on for her life.

~Mackenzie