Scaleswind

---Aphmau---

I woke up and changed into a purple crop top and black shorts. I left the flower crown in my room and but on my black boots. I walked downstairs to see Garroth and Lilith.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning. I was gonna go to work today but you weren't up and Zoey had to take Levin and Malachi out with her plus Lilith can't be left alone." He said and handed me Lilith. I held her on my side and kissed Garroth.

"Go to work I'll be fine." I said.

"Aph are you sure." He said.

"I'm positive." I said and he smiled and grabbed his sword and left. I smiled at Lilith making her laugh.

"You are my little princess." I said and walked out the house with Lilith. I walked to the plaza and saw Vylad was still here.

"Hey Vylad." I said and he looked over at me and smiled.

"Morning Aph. Hello Lilith." He said and picked Lilith up form my grip.

"Being a great uncle I see." I said and Vylad smiled.

"I'm trying to be the best uncle I can be before she grows up and grows apart from me." He said.

"Vylad our family will never grow apart." I said and he smiled.

"Aphmau!" I heard Lily yell. I turned around and she hugged me.

"Hey Lily." I said.

"Nicole had to go back to O'khasis for lord stuff. I stayed behind to see Lilith one more time before I left." Lily said.

"Then go to Vylad. He's got Lilith right now." I said and she ran over to Vylad. I smiled at them because they are my family and my family is what I love the most.

"Aphmau. I need to talk to you." Laurence said.

"Ok." I said.

"Listen I know you don't want to go to Scaleswind but I got word from Travis that if they don't get a lord then the village will go down. You know Scaleswind is a very powerful village and I know you don't want it to go down." He said.

"Then I have to go. I really don't want to be lord of Scaleswind but if it's to save my home then I have to." I said. I turned around and walked up to Vylad.

"Vylad." I said and he looked at me.

"Yes." He said and handed me Lilith.

"I accept being lord of Scaleswind. I'll tell the village we are moving." I said and he was shocked.

"Ok then tell the village." He said and I walked up to the Irene statue.

"Everyone! Listen up!" I yelled and the plaza went silent.

"I have been thinking and I will take responsibility as the princess I was and become lord of Scaleswind. If I don't then my home will be destroyed and I can't let that happen." I said.

"But you are a lord." Kiki said.

"I know but I'm also a princess and I need to take responsibility as princess and become lord of my home village, Scaleswind." I said.

"Then what do we do?" Donna asked.

"I don't want to leave but I have to and if I move the whole village with me then it will feel like I have both my homes with me." I said.

"Wherever our lord goes we go." Logan said and I smiled.

"Then start packing it's going to be hard to get us all there at once." I said.

"I can fix that." Lucinda said.

"Everyone come to my house with your things before the sun goes down." Lucinda said and everyone ran to their houses.

"I don't have much here but I know the boys do." I said and walked back to my house with Lilith and started to pack up the boy's room and Lilith's stuff which wasn't much because she was born a few days ago.

---

All of the village was at Lucinda's house but Garroth wasn't.

"Garroth you in here." I said and opened the door to my house. I walked up to my room and he wasn't here. I know! I ran to the guard tower and climbed the ladder and he was there.

"Garroth. We need to go." I said and he turned around.

"Ok I was just saying bye to the village. Aph you may have been here not so long but I've been here for at least three years. This is my home." He said and I hugged him.

"And we can make Scaleswind home too. I know you may not like Scaleswind but I love it and I can't let my home be destroyed." I said and he smiled.

"I do love Scaleswind and if you are going to be lord there just to keep your home alive then I will move and try to make Scalesiwnd home." He said and I smiled at him. We walked to Lucinda's house and Vylad was standing at the door with Lilith.

"Let's go." I said and we all walked into her house. Lucinda started to move the house and when she was done we were on the hill in Scaleswind.

"Home." I said and walked out the house and to the plaza. Vylad had followed me and I was holding Lilith so everyone was looking at me weird. I walked up to the statue we have of Lady Irene in Scaleswind and everyone looked at me.

"I'm home for good now. My village has come with me and I am now lord of Scaleswind." I said.

"Who's child." Dale said.

"My baby girl, Lilith Garnet Ro'Meave." I said and Garroth walked up to me.

"Hey you could of told us where you were going." He said.

"Then you wouldn't have to hunt for me." I said and smiled.

"She loved to play hide and seek as a child." Vylad said.

"Yup now everyone help my village find a place to stay and then I will find them permanent homes tomorrow." I said and everyone left. Me and Garroth walked to the castle and I put my children in the room across from me. Zoey was in the room next to them. I went to bed thinking of what tomorrow will be like. I hope it's not crazy like today was.