Double Wedding

~~~~~~Vylad~~~~~~

Today so the day, the day I get to see my sister get married to someone she loves. I also found out that her friends Emmalyn and Kenmur are getting married today too.

"Aph can I come in?" I asked her knocking on her door.

"You're not to see her until the wedding Garroth." I heard Cadenza say.

"It's her brother." I said

"Oh then come in." She said and I walked in and saw Aph in a beautiful white dress with purple flowers on it and a purple flower crown.

"Aph you look amazing." I said and she smiled at me.

"Thanks now Emmalyn needs to get out of her room or your room because Cadenza already made her dress for her." Aph said.

"Why my room?" I asked.

"Because we can't be in the same room right now. She was getting nervous and if I'm near her then I'll get nervous too." Aph said.

"So she's in my room with her dress right now." I said and she nodded.

"Um Vylad the girls need to go to the thrown room. The wedding is starting." Laurence said and I nodded. I looked at Aph and took her hand and went to get Emmalyn. I'm walking the two girls down the isle because dad will be doing the ceremony.

~~~~~~Aphmau~~~~~~

Vylad took my hand and we went and got Emmalyn. We got her and went to the thrown room. Vylad will be walking us down the isle because my dad is doing the ceremony.

"Ready girls" Vylad asked and we nodded. The doors opened and we walked up to Garroth and Kenmur at the alter.

"Take care of them boys." Vylad said and gave us to the boys. I took Garroth's hands and Emmalyn took Kenmur's hands.

---Time skip cause I'm the author and I can---

"You may now kiss your brides." My dad said and I kissed Garroth and Emmalyn kissed Kenmur. Everyone clapped for us and we stopped and looked at everyone.

"Come on let's go party." Vylad said and we all ran out to the plaza. It was beautiful.

"Wow." I said.

"Well glad you like it." Kiki said hugging me.

"Thanks Kiki." I said.

"So I don't get a thanks for helping. That's not fair." Brenden said and I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you Brenden." I said and he hugged me.

"So I guess Garroth is my brother now huh." Vylad said picking me up and hugging me.

"Yes. And you can't kill him now because he is." I said.

"Wouldn't dream of it sis. Let's party." He said and we went to the centre of the Plaza and danced all night long. Best wedding day ever.

---Time skip again---

"Bye guys! I'll miss you all!" I yelled as the boat with all of Phoenix Drop on it sailed away back to its home. Kenmur and Emmalyn will be in Phoenix Drop but they went on their honeymoon first. Me and Garroth are going back to Phoenix Drop because I'm the lord and he's the head guard so we need to make sure everyone is ok before we leave. Laurence will be watching over Phoenix Drop while me and Garroth are gone. Nicole and Lily went to O'khasis because of their new positions as lord and high priest.

"So I was think since you've never seen O'khasis we should go there for the honeymoon." Garroth said.

"Sounds good. We get to see Nicole and Lily and see the village all at once. I'm down with that plan." I said and he nodded.

"So should me and Nicole get a room ready for the two if you or what?" I jumped forgetting the amulet on my neck is from Lily and it's a communication amulet.

"Oh yea sure. I honestly forgot about the amulet until you spoke Lily." I said.

"Oh so getting engaged, making wedding plans then getting married was enough to forget about the amulet ok. I'll just tell Nicole that you don't miss us then." Lily said.

"No! I miss you guys! I can't leave you two behind no matter what." I said. Garroth laughed and I slapped him.

"Ow! Oh so we get married and now we're abusive to each other ok." Garroth said.

"Oh shut up you know I would never do that." I said.

"She's right Garroth." Lily said.

"So get a room ready for us because we will be coming but I'll tell you when because I'm not sure yet." I said.

"Ok bye." She said and hung up.

"Ok so we get back and make sure everything is fine then go to O'khasis." Garroth said and I nodded. I think this honeymoon will be great as soon as we get to go on the honeymoon. I can't wait to see O'khasis and what it's like there.