Vylad Visits Phoenix Drop

~~~Aphmau~~~

After Garroth fell asleep in my bed I went downstairs with Laurence only to be tackled by Nicole and Lily.

"You're awake!" They yelled.

"Yes and I don't want to go back to sleep so get off me." I said and they got off me and Nicole helped me up.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome. Hey Dante said he wanted to talk to you when you woke up." Nicole said.

"What's it about?" I asked.

"He didn't say." Lily said and I ran to the guard tower to see Dante waiting for me.

"I'm so happy you're up." He said and hugged me.

"Me too. Nicole and Lily said you wanted to see me." I said.

"Oh yes. Well you see............................................I got a note from Scaleswind saying that the head guard will be visiting Phoenix Drop for a while. Until he returns from his trip the second in command is the head guard." Dante said. Wait my brother is Visiting Phoenix Drop?!?!

"Thank you. Did it say when he would be here?" I asked.

"It was sent yesterday so around sometime today." He said.

"Ok I'll get a room in my house ready for him. Thank you again for telling me this." I said and went back to my house.

"What did he want?" Nicole asked.

"My brother is coming to visit for a while." I said.

"So both royals from Scaleswind will be here." Lily said and I nodded.

"I'm getting a room ready for him." I said.

"No we will. You wait for your brother to get here." Nicole said.

"Thank you guys. I'll see you later." I said and left the house and decided to go to Kawaii~Chan's place. When I got there she ran up and hugged me.

"Oh Aphmau~Senpai is awake! Kawaii~Chan will get Aphmau~Senpai's favorite cake for her. Kawaii~Chan will be back." She said and went to get my favorite red velvet cake. I took a seat and I saw the door open. That mysterious guy walked in and saw me.

"So I see you are awake." He said.

"Yes and you never told me your name." I said.

"That's because you should know my name from a long time ago when you were only a kid." He said. I should know him from when I was only a kid. The only boys I really knew were Vylad, Travis, and..........................

"Aaron?" I asked.

"Hello princess Aphmau." He said and smiled.

"I missed you. You moved when I was only thirteen. What happened." I said.

"I moved away to another village right next to O'khasis. That village was burned to the ground two years ago and I disappeared from the village because I was the only person left." He said and sat down with me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be. I didn't even want to move in the first place. I was only sixteen when I moved there and it burned down when I was twenty-one." He said. Kawaii~Chan came back with the cake and saw Aaron sitting with me.

"Aphmau~Senpai who is the mystery man sitting with you?" she asked.

"My old friend." I said and she nodded and sat down a piece of my cake.