Just A Normal Day............Not Part 1

~~~~~~Aphmau~~~~~~

"Aphmau!" I heard Vylad yell.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"Come here!" He yelled and I went downstairs to the kitchen but stopped on the steps when I saw my dad.

"D-Dad!" I yelled.

"Hello honey." He said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Vylad told me that he thought I should visit for a little bit." He said.

"How long will you be here?" I asked ready to run to Garroth.

"Only two days. I leave tomorrow night." He said and I nodded.

"I'll be right back." I said and ran out my house and to the guard tower. When I got there I saw Laurence and Garroth.

"Guys. My dad is here." I said.

"W-What!" They yelled.

"He's not leaving until tomorrow night." I said.

"Oh no. You don't think Vylad told him." Garroth said.

"I hope not." I said and Raven came to the window.

"Raven?" I asked.

"Note from O'khasis for Aphmau." He said and Laurence gave me the more then Raven flew away.

"Oh great." I said and opened the note. It said:

For Lord Aphmau,

Hello Aphmau, I noticed that the head guard of Scaleswind is staying at your village for a week. I wrote you this note because I have told the Lord of O'khasis where Garroth and you are and now I'm on my way with him to receive you and my older brother. Good luck for now and I hope the two of you are happy because you won't be for long.

From, Zane

"Oh no. No no no!" I yelled.

"What?" Garroth asked.

"Zane and your dad are on there way to get us from here." I said.

"Laurence don't let anyone from O'khasis in here and lock the gates and close them. Don't let Anyone with Zane or Zane in here. Now go!" Garroth yelled and Laurence ran out the room.

"I guess Vylad can't tell anyone now. Wait Vylad!" I yelled and ran to my house. When I got to my house my father was standing at the door.

"Father." I said.

"Vylad told me that you and the prince of O'khasis are here. Is that true?" He asked.

"Yes but right now the high priest and the lord of O'khasis are coming here to take us back and marry. Dad I don't want to marry now." I said.

"Honey I won't let those two take you guys as long as I'm here." My dad said and I hugged him. Garroth came running to my house.

"They're here Aphmau." He said and I nodded.

"Come on." I said and we all went to the gates and saw the lord and Zane.

"Hello Lord Aphmau." Zane said.

"Zane." I said.

"We wish to take you back to O'khasis to marry my eldest son who seems to be right next to you." The lord of O'khasis said.

"Father." Garroth said.

"Garroth I see you have become a guard." His dad said.

"Garte I'm not letting you take them back to marry. If they want to stay here they should stay and if they want to marry they can marry when they want." My father said.

"So you're on their side now. I thought you were on my side Garrett." Lord Garte said.

"I'm always on my daughter's side Garte. You should respect your son and his decisions but you clearly just want power." My father said.

"Well if she won't marry my eldest son as a princess then she will marry Zane as a lord." Garte said.

"I'm not going to marry that boy for as long as I live." I said and hid behind my dad.

"Well if you won't marry Garroth then you marry Zane. Your choice Miss Aphmau." Lord Garte said.

"Father she won't marry him but if she doesn't want to marry me either then you should respect that." Garroth said.

"My father accepted Aphmau not marrying and he made the decision for her to marry." Vylad said and I looked at him.

"Who are you?" Zane asked.

"The head guard of Scaleswind. And my son." My father said.

"You have another child Garrett?" Lord Garte asked.

"Yes and he's older by two years." My dad said.

"Oh no. Dad what did you just do?" Me and Vylad asked. This is not good at all.