Some News

~~~Lily~~~

Ugh! Covering for a princess is hard! I have no idea why I agreed to do this. I almost gave away I'm not Aphmau twice this past week.

"Aphmau." Vylad said and walked into 'my' room.

"Yes." I said and tried not to look at him.

"Ok look I know who you are. Stop the act." He said.

"What are you talking about." I said starting to get nervous.

"Lily I know it's you. Aphmau doesn't even know half of what you know about herself." He said and I sighed.

"Fine. I'm Lily. So what are you going to do now." I said.

"Well we have to tell the King you're Aphmau then send you to the jail cells for pretending to be the princess." He said and I nodded.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said and he left. I picked up my bag with some suff in it and put some of Aphmau's favorite clothes in it and jumped out the window and on the tree next to the window. I ran to the gates and went out them and hoped that Nicole or Aphmau would answer the amulet.

~~~Aphmau~~~

I was in my house with Nicole when the amulet started to buzz.

"Hello guys. Guys." It was Lily.

"Yes. Lily." I said.

"Problem." She said.

"That can't be good." Nicole said.

"They found out. I'm coming back home." Lily said.

"How did they find out!" I yelled.

"I may or may not have been given away by almost saying I'm not Aphmau twice this week." She said.

"Lily!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but Vylad found out and now I'm on the run because he told your dad." She said.

"Ugh! Just come back and don't get caught!" I yelled then hung up the amulet. I walked outside to see Garroth standing there.

"Hey." I said.

"I heard yelling. Everything ok." He said.

"Yea but Lily is coming back because she got caught so watch out for her." I said and before I could leave he grabbed my arm.

"So your father knows you're not there and still on the run." He said and I nodded.

"Does he know where Lily lives?" He asked.

"No unless they follow her." I said.

"I hope they don't follow her." He said and pulled me over to him.

"Why?" I asked.

"So they don't find me or you. And so they don't see us." He said and before I could speak he kissed me. I kissed him back and I think Nicole saw us.

"Ahh!" She yelled and we stopped kissing.

"Aphmau! You and Garroth!" She yelled.

"Yea." I said blushing.

"Wait does he know you're the princess." She said and I nodded.

"Does he know you have to marry the prince of O'khasis." She said and I nodded.

"He is the pr-" Garroth cut me off.

"Should she know." He said and I nodded.

"I'm the prince of O'khasis." He said and Nicole looked shocked.

"No way! You two love each other and you have to mar-" I cut her off.

"Don't scream it." I said.

"You love each other and have to marry each other." She said and I nodded.

"I'm going to the plaza. I think we should at least tell the village we are dating but not tell who we are." Garroth said and I nodded.

"But first. Aphmau will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course!" I yelled. We walked to the plaza and stood in front of the Irene statue.

"Village meeting!" I yelled and everyone came over.

"Ok we have some news! Me and Garroth are........................dating!" I yelled and all they girls basically fainted and the boys cheered Garroth on.

"Congratulations man! You got her. I'm proud of you man." Laurence said and winked at me. I slapped him across the face and Garroth laughed.

"Wait so are you going to tell the village who you two really are or not." Dante said.

"Not telling unless the village depends on us telling." Garroth said and I nodded.

"We should get some rest and wait for Lily to come back. She's coming back from her trip." I said and we went to our houses and went to bed. I hope she gets here and doesn't get caught by anyone from my village or gets followed. I just hope she gets here safely.