Back To Scaleswind

---Aphmau---

"Mama!" Levin yelled and I ran downstairs to see him in the kitchen with a piece of paper.

"Levin what's that?" I asked my four year old son.

"Uncle Vylad sent it." He said and handed me the paper. I read the paper and it said:

For Aphmau,

Aph it's your brother Vylad and I need you to come home, it's important and I need you home now. It's about dad and I cant tell you in letter form.

Love, Vylad.

"Levin go get Malachi and Zoey please." I said and he nodded the ran downstairs.

"Garroth!" I yelled and he came into the kitchen.

"Yes." He said.

"We need to get to Scaleswind now." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. All I know is it's important and it's about my father." I said and he nodded. Zoey came back upstairs with Malachi and Levin.

"Zoey can you watch them until I get back from Scaleswind." I said.

"Of course Aph. Um I don't think you told the boys about you know." Zoey said and I nodded.

"Mom what's Zoey talking about." Malachi said.

"You two are going to have a little sister or brother soon." I said.

"You're adopting again." Malachi said.

"No I'm having a baby." I said and they hugged me.

"Yea! Levin get's to be a big brother." Levin said.

"Mom I'm so happy." Malachi said. I smiled and gave them to Zoey.

"We need Lucinda." I said.

"Someone call for me." I heard someone say and smoke appeared in my kitchen.

"Lucinda were you snooping?" I asked and she nodded.

"But if you need me them tell me what you need from me." Lucinda said.

"I need a way to get to Scaleswind and fast." I said and she handed me a potion.

"This potion will get you to Scaleswind and back so have fun." Lucinda said and I smiled.

"Garroth let's go." I said and grabbed his arm. I threw the potion on the ground and when the smoke cleared, we were in front of the gates of Scaleswind.

"Travis!" I yelled and he looked over the gates and saw me. His face lit up and opened the gates. When I walked in Scaleswind with Garroth, Travis hugged me.

"So how was the honeymoon." Tavis said.

"Great and I have news for you and Vylad. Also my father." I said and Travis' face went blank.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think Vylad would be the one to tell you that." Travis said and took us to the castle. We walked into the castle and to the thrown room.

"Aph you got my letter." Vylad said and hugged me.

"Yea and what's wrong." I said and he frowned.

"Aph two days after you left dad was shot and killed by an arrow." Vylad said and my face was blank.

"W-W-What but why." I said and hugged him. I started to cry as he hugged me.

"I don't know Aph but I can't be lord." Vylad said and I froze.

"Aphmau." Vylad said. I stood in shock and he started to shake me.

"Aphmau!" Vylad yelled and shook me again.

"Ugh I got this. Sorry Vylad." Garroth said and kissed me. I stood in shock and when he moved away I blinked.

"What just happened." I said.

"Um your husband just saved you." Travis said. I smiled and then realized he might not be saying that in one minute.

"Yea you might not be saying that in a minute." I said and Travis and Vylad looked confused.

"Yea I'm pregnant." I said and their expressions changed fast.

"What!" They yelled and looked at Garroth. Oh no.

"Run." I said and Garroth ran out the castle and the boys chased him. I ran to the plaza and found Brendan. Kiki moved to Phoenix Drop but Brendan stayed in Scaleswind.

"Brendan where is Dale?" I asked.

"Near the well." He said and I ran over to Dale.

"Hey Aphmau." Dale said. Before he could hug me he looked at my stomach.

"You're." He said and I nodded.

"I'm so happy for you Aph but what about Travis and Vylad." Dale said and before I could answer Garroth ran past us.

"Aphmau help." He said and ran away. Travis and Vylad ran past us and stopped.

"Where is he." Vylad said.

"Still running. Don't kill him please. I know you're mad but you should be happy. Dale is." I said and they looked at me.

"It's true." Dale said and smiled.

"If he's happy for you then we are to." Travis said. I hugged them and laughed.

"Oh Travis, Katelyn is in Phoenix Drop and she's a guard now. If you every want to visit just come on over." I said and he smiled. Garroth came from around the corner and I looked at him then Vyald.

"Don't even think about it." I told Vylad and he frowned.

"We won't kill you.................yet." Travis said and I slapped him.

"What it's true." Travis said and I laughed and hugged Garroth.

"It's true but I know they won't kill you even if they tried." I said and Garroth smiled.

"Wait I heard pregnant." Brendan said and walked over to us.

"Yea Brendan I'm pregnant." I said and he hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you." He said and I smiled.

"At least you and Dale didn't try to kill Garroth when you found out." I said.

"Anyway Aph about that lordship." Vylad said.

"Vylad I'm not becoming lord. I'm already a lord." I said.

"Aphmau please be lord. No one here can be a lord for you or father and I can't be because I'm head guard." Vylad said.

"Vylad I'm sorry but I'm not going to be lord if I'm already a lord." I said and hugged him.

"Aphmau please." Vylad said and looked me in the eyes. Not the puppy eyes! Not the puppy eyes!

"No Vylad." I said and walked away from him.

"Garroth lets go home." I said and he followed me to the gates. I really hope Vylad doesn't send letters asking me to be lord. I can't be lord I just can't. I love Scaleswind but I can't be lord even if I'm meant to be lord, I can't. Dad I'm sorry but I can't be lord after you, I just can't be. I have another village to take care of and I can't just abandon it like that.