Telling Aphmau

---Gene---

Why did my own brother Dante lock me in a cell! I wish I didn't come to Phoenix Drop to assassinate Aphmau in the first place. I should have stayed in the shadows to kill her.

"Gene!" Dante yelled and I looked up front that floor to see him and Kayd in front of me. I met her and Laurence again yesterday.

"Aphmau is better so you can come out of the jail cell now." Dante said and let me out. I walked out the cell and followed Kayd and Dante out the guard station.

"So why can I come out now?" I asked.

"Because you can apologize to her and her husband since her husband probably doesn't want to kill you anymore........I hope." Dante said.

"Fine but if I get killed I'm blaming you." I said and pointed to Dante.

"How can you wait you can't die." Laurence said.

"No kidding." I said and Dante looked confused.

"I'm a shadow knight Dante." I said and he nodded.

"Here's Aphmau's house." Dante said and pushed me to the door. He ran away and so did Kayd and Laurence. Oh great on my own. I knocked on the door and waited for Aphmau to open the door.

"I got it Aph!" I heard a girl yell. A girl with elf ears answered the door.

"Hi I'm Zoey, Aphmau's child care taker. You are?" She asked.

"Gene and I'd like to speak with Aphmau." I said and she nodded.

"Aphmau someone is here to speak with you!" Zoey yelled. Aphmau came down the stairs with a bandage around her leg and a baby bump.

"I'm lord Aphmau and you are." She said.

"Gene and I'd like to talk with you please. Can we go to the beach." I said and she nodded. She walked out the house and took me to the beach.

"So what do you want to talk about Gene." She said. I sighed.

"Please don't freak out. Princess Aphmau I know who killed your mother and father." I said.

"Well who!" She yelled. I sighed again.

"Well you're looking at him." I said and looked down.

"W-W-What." She said and fainted. Before she hit the ground I caught her. A man with blonde hair and blue eyes came to the beach and saw me.

"Who are you and why do you have my wife." He said. He must be her husband.

"Um Gene and she fainted after I told her something." I said and he looked confused.

"What did you say." He said.

"First who are you?" I asked.

"Garroth. Her husband and tell me what you told her." He said.

"I told her I killed her family." I whispered the last part and looked down. Garroth walked up to me and took Aphmau from me.

"What was that." He said and I sighed.

"I assassinated her parents." I said and his expression changed really fast.

"Oh no." I said and ran away and to the plaza.

"Dante!" I yelled. I ran into Dante just as Garroth came up to us.

"You told them." Dante said and I nodded. He took out Katanas and blocked me from Garroth.

"He! He is so dead! Dante move!" Garroth yelled.

"Why would I do that. Wait I can because he can't die." Dante said and moved.

"Seriously Dante." I said and he smirked.

"I may be your brother but I can get revenge sometimes." Dante said and I sighed. I looked at a furious Garroth and ran to the guard station.

"You are so dead Gene!" Garroth yelled and ran after me. I ran to find the keys to Zane's cell and unlocked it and ran in and shut the door.

"You are?" Zane asked.

"Someone who doesn't want to get killed by the head guard today." I said and Garroth came running up to me.

"Get out of that cell so I can kill you." Garroth said.

"Um did you not hear Dante, I can't die." I said.

"You're another Laurence aren't you." He said and I nodded.

"Well I know who can kill you." Garroth smirked and walked out.

"He's talking about Laurence, Me, or his wife." Zane said. I walked out of the cell and locked it and put the keys up. I walked out of the guard station and saw Laurence in his shadow knight form.

"Gene you are so dead." He said and I ran to the gates. Guess Garroth meant Laurence.

"You can't kill me! We're best friends Laurence." I said and turned into a shadow knight.

"Yes but Garroth is like a brother to me. If you hurt Aphmau, Garroth, or this village you are dead meat Gene." Laurence said and tuned normal again. I did the same and was instantly knocked out.

---Kayd---

"Ugh when will they learn." I said. I put my golden bow on my back again and picked up Gene.

"Well that worked." Laurence said and I smiled.

"Yea and it works for all people, not just shadow knights. Wait you are a shadow knight." I smirked and Laurence ran.

"Never learn." I said and took Gene back to his cell and locked it. I walked out the station and went to Aphmau's place.

"Garroth is Aphmau ok?" I asked when I walked in. I now have a key to Aphmau's house since I'm a guard now.

"Yea she just woke up. Well I hope she's ok, she threw up when she woke up." He said.

"Yea but Gene is back in jail so don't kill him." I said and Garroth nodded. I really hope Aphmau gets better and Gene doesn't get killed by Garroth. And I really hope Aphmau's baby is ok when it's born because of all this drama going on.