Family

---Aphmau---

I was walking in the woods with Garroth when we heard a faint cry.

"Did you here that." I said.

"Yea I think it came from over here." He said and pulled me to a river. I saw a Mif~Wa with blood all over it's legs and arms.

"Oh my are you ok." I said and ran over to it. It was a girl about Malachi's age. She had purple hair and bright green eyes. They almost looked yellow.

"H-H-Help." She said.

"Garroth help." I said and he ran over and picked up the girl. We ran back to Scaelswind and ran to Donna.

"Donna help." I said and she looked at me then Garroth and the girl.

"What happened." She said.

"We found her like this." I said.

"Bring her in." Donna said and Garroth took the girl inside Donna's home. I hope she's ok.

---

"Aphmau you're lucky you found her before anything else happened to her." Donna said and I smiled.

"You know I can't let a child die just like that." I said.

"Well she said she'd like to see the people that took her here." Donna said and I walked into the house and saw the girl.

"Hey how are you." I said. I sat next to her and she smiled.

"Thank you so much for saving me." She said.

"That's what I do honey." I said and Garroth walked in.

"She ok." He said.

"Perfect." I said and looked at the girl.

"I'm Michi." She said.

"I'm Aphmau and this is my husband Garroth." I said and Garroth walked over.

"Thank you for helping me. My whole village was destroyed and I was severely hurt when the fire in my home got to me. I jumped in the river but I was shot by an arrow. I managed to pull the arrow out but I was bleeding out fast. If you didn't save me I don't think I'd be here right now." She said.

"Honey do you want to live with us?" I asked.

"I would love to but I'm not very keen on being an only child. I tend to get lonely and bored fast without siblings." She said.

"You have three siblings. One just so happens to be about your age. He's ten." Garroth said.

"I'm ten also." Michi said.

"Here let me help you heal faster." I said and put my hand on her. It started to glow then she was perfectly healed.

"How did you manage to do that." She said sitting up.

"My mother was very powerful." I said. She smiled and hugged me.

"I have a home again." She said and I smiled back.

---

"Michi come meet your new family." I said and she came running up to me.

"This place is amazing." She said and looked at me with a smile. She saw the kids and her face lit up.

"This is Lilith. That's Levin and that's Malachi." I said pointing to each one of them.

"I'm ten, Levin is five, and Lilith is one." Malachi said.