t w o

[12.11.16] Hello! It's me, ash! As seen from Chapter One's short A/N, it's just simply the same! Thank you!

- - -

The albino whom Suzumu and Saine introduced to Soraru—Mafumafu—was listening to more of Soraru's covers as he waited for the other one's reply.

No reply yet, Mafumafu thought, frowning.

"What's wrong, Mafu-kun?" someone asked, making Mafumafu startled.

He turned around and saw his best friend, Amatsuki—a brunette that wears glasses. "I'm still waiting for Soraru-san's reply," Mafumafu replied earnestly.

Before Amatsuki said anything, Mafumafu's phone vibrated, gaining the attention of both males, but mostly Mafumafu's.

"He replied..." Mafumafu merely whispered to himself with a soft smile.

"Hello, Mafumafu-san. Thank you for the feedback, I'm grateful! Coincidentally, I was just listening to your covers. I like it and it's amazing! Please keep up the good work, Mafumafu-san!"

"So...?" Amatsuki inquired with a playful smirk as he walked in front of Mafumafu, who was sitting on his couch.

"Umm..." Mafumafu mumbled as his cheeks were tinted red. "H-"

Just before Mafumafu continued, someone knocked on his door. He looked at Amatsuki, who gave the albino a questioning look. Without any words said, Mafumafu opened the door, revealing Suzumu and Saine.

"Hey...!" exclaimed Mafumafu. "You know that I don't like sudden guests!"

"S-sorry..." Suzumu apologized with an awkward smile. "But!"

"Did Soraru-san reply?" Saine asked.

"Yeah, he did," Amatsuki replied—a bit awkwardly since he wasn't close friends with Suzumu nor Saine—as he followed Mafumafu. "Just in time."

"What did he say?" Suzumu asked.

"Come in first," Mafumafu said as Suzumu and Saine entered the albino's house.

The two guests followed Mafumafu and Amatsuki to the living room where Mafumafu handed his phone to the three, showing Soraru's reply.

"I didn't expect him to reply..." Saine mumbled, smirking a bit.

"Hey, Saine-san, Suzumu-san, both of you are close friends of Soraru-san, right?" Mafumafu inquired, titling his head to the side. "Is he nice? I mean... well, he does sound nice in his broadcasts but... you know..."

"Yeah, he is!" exclaimed both Saine and Suzumu. "Very nice!"

"Hmm..." Mafumafu muttered thoughtfully as he got his phone back from Amatsuki. "Is that so?"

"Yeah! Do you want to be friends with him?" Suzumu asked.

Mafumafu perked up at this. "Y-ye—" Mafumafu paused, realizing what it would mean. That means... I'm going to meet the person I admire?!

His face reddened, causing Suzumu's smile to broaden, so as Saine's smirk.

"W-well..." Mafumafu omitted as he scratched the back of his head. "He wouldn't mind?"

"Guess not," Suzumu shrugged, glancing at his watch once more. "Ah, Mafu-kun, we have to go."

"Eh?"

"I have to get ready for school tomorrow," Suzumu said as he stood. "Saine?"

"I'll go too," Saine said as she waved at Mafumafu.