t h i r t y - f i v e

After the weekends, Monday came. It's almost the end of the school year, then summer break.

In addition, during the weekends, Mafu went out with Soraru and dyed his hair white.

The usual morning, Soraru would wake up early then head to Mafu's house and pick him up.

They both headed together to school and went to their lockers to grab their things.

After, they headed to the classroom and saw it empty.

"We're early," Soraru commented as he headed to his seat.

"Yeah..." Mafu agreed and headed to his seat as well.

A while later, Amatsuki entered as well.

Mafu turned his head slowly and grinned as the aura around him changed. "H-hey, Mafu-kun..." Amatsuki greeted.

Oh, shoot, I'm dead, Amatsuki thought as he forced a smile.

Soraru faced Mafu and realized that the aura around the albino changed.

"Oi, Mafu," Soraru called with a bored tone. Mafu turned and faced Soraru.

Soraru flinched the moment he saw the grin in Mafu's face.

"What's with you?" Soraru asked.

"Nothing~"

Mafu immediately stood from his table and walked towards the door.

"Ama-chan," Mafu called; holding the grin. "Mind if we talk?"

Amatsuki gulped and stood from his seat as well. "Is there a problem, Mafu-kun?"

Mafu let out a chuckle and replied, "of course, there is."

Soraru's eyes widened when he heard Mafu's reply. "Mafu-"

"Don't worry, Sora-chan," Mafu said. "I can handle Ama-chan myself."

Amatsuki let out a loud sigh before walking towards Mafu. "Okay, okay... I'm sorry," Amatsuki said. "I give up."

"Finally!" Mafu said as he smiled. "I'll forgive you with one condition."

"C-condition?" Amatsuki asked as he gulped.

"Let's not talk here," Mafu whispered as he took Amatsuki's wrist and pulled him outaide the classroom. "You have to kiss Kashi-san in front of me."

"H-huh?! W-what?! No!" Amatsuki exclaimed as he blushed. "W-why you?!"

"Um... in front of me and Sora-chan, then," Mafu said. "In my house."

"WHAT?!"

"Well, you and Kashi-san will be cleaning my house today, right?" Mafu asked as he leaned closer to Amatsuki. "Right?"

"F-fine!"

"Yay~!" Mafu exclaimed as he headed inside the classroom. Amatsuki followed; still blushing.

"But you'll pay," Amatsuki said.

"HUH?!" Mafu omitted and froze. "B-but the one you'll do is revenge, you know!"

"Ha?! H-how?!"

"When you- you know!"

"Oh... that was just an accident, okay!"

"But you teased me about it!"

Soraru cleared his throat loudly and asked, "what's wrong?"

"N-nothing!" Amatsuki replied. "Fine then! No payback."