[special] 25.5

"Oi, Mafu, are you still alive?" Soraru asked as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes!" Mafu replied as he washed his hair.

"I'm going in!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Soraru said as he chuckled and turned the knob.

"S-Sora-chan! Get out!" Mafu said as he closed the bathroom curtains.

"Get out? I'm already inside," Soraru said as he entered and closed the door. "I need to have a shower as well, you know."

"C-can't you... wait?!" Mafu asked as he blushed and popped his head out of the curtains.

"Nope," Soraru replied as he started stripping. "Open the curtains for me."

"What?! No! A-and... w-why did you strip...?" Mafu said as his voice muffled in the end.

"What do you mean 'no'? I already saw you naked, you know," Soraru said as he walked closer to Mafu's face. "Unless you're hard already."

"Sora-chan!" Mafu said as he blushed.

Suddenly, Soraru pulled the curtains opened and saw Mafu hard and blushing so much. "I was correct," Soraru said as he pulled Mafu and kissed him. "You touch yourself, huh?"

"W-what?! No! I... I won't do such things!" Mafu replied as he looked straight at Soraru's eyes and blushed.

"So, you're only hard when I'm close to you?" Soraru teased.

Mafu blushed as he looked away and realized that the water from the shower head was going down on them.

"Turn around," Soraru told Mafu as he pecked Mafu's neck.

"Huh?! Why?!"

"I'll do it."

"What?! No! We're in the shower!"

"Eh? We've done it a lot in the bed, so why not here?"

"N-no!"

"Oh come on, Mafu. I know you like it," Soraru teased as he smirked and kissed Mafu.

Mafu answered back as Soraru's tongue slipped inside, making him moan.

As Soraru broke the kiss and flipped Mafu himself, he entered the albino who was sticking to the wall.

"Aah... mm... NN..."

Soraru chuckled a bit before he touched Mafu's erection and started rubbing it.

"N-no... ahh... nnnhhh... AHHH..." Mafu moaned louder. "I think... I'm... AHH... NNNN..."

"It's okay," Soraru whispered. "Do it all you want."

He thrusted harder as Mafu moaned louder. As Mafu released, Soraru stopped for a moment and gave Mafu a trail of kisses in his back.

"More..." Mafu requested as he panted. "M-more..."

"Baby boy wants more?" Soraru teased.

"S-stop...!" Mafu said as he blushed. "Because... Sora-chan... i-is good..."

Are you serious?, Soraru thought as he blushed.

"And... I... I l-love Sora-chan... so much..." Mafu said as he turned around and kissed Soraru intimately. "I love Sora-chan... more than myself... a-and... I want more... o-of Sora-chan..."

Soraru smiled before kissing Mafu again.

"I love you, so, I'll bathe you," Soraru said as he touched Mafu's erection. "Then we'll continue later~"

Mafu blushed before nodding a little then moaned.

~~~~~

A SPECIAL CHAPTER BECAUSE TODAY IS KURO CREST STORY ~~

well... like I said in chapter 25, I'm not sure when can I write an actual smut in any chapters because of the plot twist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But I decided to make an AU of the last scene in chapter 25 (`・ω・')

Soooo,,,, I hope you guys enjoyed~~~~~