t h i r t y - s e v e n

A while after they arrived at the restaurant and started eating, Mafu suddenly started feeling nervous and he started fiddling around.

No matter how many times Soraru asked what was wrong, Mafu would reply with an 'I don't know'.

Soraru decided to cut the dinner date short and paid the bill before carrying Mafu outside and headed to Soraru's house.

As soon as they entered the house, Soraru rushed inside his bedroom and dropped Mafu on the bed.

"S-Sora-chan...?"

"Why were you so nervous?" Soraru asked as he started taking off his tie and coat. He crawled up on top of Mafu and glared at him. "Were you really that self-conscious?"

"W-well... I... um..."

"Go on," Soraru whispered as he kissed Mafu's neck and bit it.

Mafu groaned a bit as he slowly placed his hands on the older male's hair.

Soraru chuckled a bit and lifted himself up to glance at the albino underneath him. Soraru couldn't help but place his hand on the albino's stomach and move downwards.

"S-Sora-"

"Shh..."

Soraru lifted the younger male's dress and saw him wearing boxers.

"Ah, I expected you not to wear anything underneath," Soraru muttered as he took a grip of Mafu's inner thighs.

Mafu shuddered a bit but blushed afterwards. "Nngh..."

Soraru smirked and leaned towards Mafu's thighs and bit it.

Mafu slightly moaned and immediately covered his mouth. "S-stop..."

"Stop what?" Soraru asked as he smirked and slowly took off Mafu's bottoms.

Mafu didn't say anything but just covered his mouth.

Soraru took a grip of Mafu's crotch and leaned closer to Mafu's face and kissed his hand. "Don't cover your mouth," Soraru said as he licked the albino's hand, making him twitch.

Mafu took his hand away and bit his lower lip.

"Let me hear your voice," Soraru said seductively as his hand started going up and down.

While Mafu was still biting his lip, he attempted to keep the moan that wanted to escape.

He succeeded.

So then, Soraru decided to go lower and sucked on the albino's length. As he went on, Mafu unconsciously uncovered his mouth and moaned. "Hnn...!"

Soraru let go and kissed the tip of Mafu's member before leaning to the albino's face and kissing him passionately. "Say my name, Mafu."

"S-Sora-Soraru-san!" Mafu shrieked as Soraru entered a finger inside. "A-ah... nngh!"

Soraru entered another finger and started moving. "Now, now..."

He placed his forehead on Mafu's forehead as he inserted another finger. "Sora- NNGH~"

Soraru kissed Mafu a couple of times before releasing his fingers from Mafu.

"I-is... this why... y-you wanted to... go h-home early?" Mafu asked in between pants.

"I guess...?" Soraru teased as he sat properly and stripped. "Maybe because... you're just too beautiful that I couldn't handle everyone's stares? Or maybe you are too... delicious for me?"

"E-eh?!" Mafu exclaimed as Soraru positioned himself in front of the albino's entry.

"Shall we?"