t w e n t y - s e v e n

"My heart is okay." - Soraru ;; SoraMafu UraSaka LINE Live

~~~~~~

Soraru carried Mafu to his room and locked the room. He dropped Mafu in the bed as he sat on top of Mafu and started stripping off his uniform.

"Sora-chan, I-"

"I'll take away your colds and I will give your punishment," Soraru interrupted as he kissed Mafu.

Mafu took a grip on the older's hair as Soraru's tongue managed to enter the younger's mouth.

Soraru's hand unwantedly took off Mafu's pajama as he took off his pants.

Soraru started kissing down his jawline to his neck as Mafu let out some moans.

What they didn't realize is that Sou was still outside. He was walling and somewhat, sulking. But he cried afterwards.

"Dammit!" Sou told himself as he stood.

Before he could even leave, he heard those moans. The moans that came out from his precious one.

"W-what the...?"

Sou walked to the window quietly but saw nothing because of the curtains.

"Sora- AAAAH..."

Sou walked around and still saw no sign. In every window, he listened carefully to find which place Mafu was moaning.

"NNNN... aaaahh... m-more... HNN..."

Sou felt furious, yet he felt sad.

"I give the hell up!" Sou shouted.

Immediately, the moans he heard stopped.

Meanwhile...

"What the heck, he's still here?!" Soraru asked Mafu as he covered the albino's mouth.

Before he asked another question, Mafu was already drooling.

"Damn it, Mafu, don't drool on me," Soraru said as he leaned closer to Mafu. "Don't ever mention this to him. Don't even dare remind our relationship, got it?"

Mafu nodded in response as he took of Soraru's hand and gasped for air. "S-Sora-chan... i-is he... still here?" Mafu asked as he panted in between his question.

"I don't know," Soraru replied. "Should I check it?"

"N-no..." Mafu replied. "Don't go."

Soraru smirked before giving Mafu a strong thrust.

"AHHH... MMMM~" Mafu moaned as he pulled the sheets of the bed.

Then, Soraru continued thrusting.

Luckily, Sou wasn't there already. He went to a friend's house and started ranting about how much he loves Mafu. His friend, Kain, felt a bit happy and sad at the same time.

In the other hand, Amatsuki was also enjoying.

"K-Kashi- NNNNH~"

Kashitarou grinned before giving one last strong thrust. "I love you, Amatsuki," Kashitarou said before nibbling Amatsuki's neck.

"I... I know..."

Amatsuki was laying in the bed with a red face while Kashitarou was behind him.

Kashitarou's arms were wrapped around Amatsuki's waist as he gave Amatsuki a trail of kisses in his back.

Soon, the two fell asleep.

In the other hand, Mafu was snuggling in Soraru's arms and his naked chest.

"Sora-chan," Mafu broke the short silence.

"Hm?" Soraru muttered; still looking away.

"I won't be here during summer," Mafu said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Soraru asked as he sat and looked at Mafu.

"I have to go abroad," Mafu replied as he sat as well.

"What? Why?"

"My grandma is in the U.S."

"I... I don't get it... talk!" Soraru said as he moved closer to Mafu.

"I have to take care of her abroad before she dies," Mafu replied.

"A-and?"

"I won't be with you."

"W-wait... what?"

"I have to study there as well," Mafu replied as he turned around. "It might take a while."

"C-can't I go with you?!"

"B-but Sora-chan... you belong in Japan, don't you?" Mafu asked as he turned to face Soraru and forced a smile. "I don't belong here."

"Yes, you do!" Soraru said as he was about to tear up. "You belong to me!"

"Don't worry... you still have a month with me, Sora-chan," Mafu said as he lie down on Soraru's legs. He looked up at Soraru with his innocent eyes and added, "we still have time to do a lot of things."

"No," Soraru said. "I'll find a way and go with you!"

"Eh? Sora-chan, it's okay! I can go alone," Mafu said as he cupped Soraru's cheeks from below and pulled it closer to his face. "I won't cheat nor look for anyone. I promise. I'll call you everyday in Skype, if you want."

"T-that would be fine but..." Soraru trailed off before he pushed Mafu's hands away from his face. "I want to always have contact with you. Where I can hug you or kiss you, at least."

"You can kiss me now," Mafu said as he turned and crawled on top of Soraru. "You can do anything to me."

"Y-you're... what...?"

"I said, you can do anything to me," Mafu repeated as he hugged Soraru. "Please?"

"T-that's not what... I meant, Mafu..." Soraru said as he pouted. "I mean... you know those normal days when we hold hands and everything? I don't want to miss a day not doing those, Mafu."

"I don't want to leave either... but... it's my grandma," Mafu said as he let go of Soraru and pulled his knees up to his chest. "I want to always hug you and hold your hand and kiss you... but... how...?"

"We just have to use our time wisely then," Soraru said as he ruffled Mafu's hair.

~~~~~~

Short but eh

it's 11:59pm and like I said, I'd post the two chapters today!!!!

well... I'll be writing a one-shot now~~

Thank you for 6.1K reads btw!!

bai bai