t w e n t y - t h r e e

"@soraruru: @uni_mafumafu Mafumafu-chan, fight hard! ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶ okay? Let's play a lot in our dreams tonight! ,。・:*:・゜'( ☻ ω ☻ )。・:*:・゜'"

~~~~~~~

As Amatsuki walked to the cafe, he saw Kashitarou standing and waving at him. A blush formed in Amatsuki's face as he smiled and walked towards him. Amatsuki patted Kashitarou's shoulder as he sat.

"Eh, where's Mafu-kun?" Kashitarou asked as he looked at Amatsuki innocently.

"Ah, he said I can go ahead," Amatsuki replied as he smiled. "And I think I heard Soraru-san inside... so, maybe they needed time."

"Oh... well, at least we're together!" Kashitarou said happily as he hugged Amatsuki.

"K-Kashitarou... w-wait!" Amatsuki exclaimed as he blushed.

"Eh? Why do you feel uncomfortable when we just did it last night?" Kashitarou teased.

"K-Kashitarou! D-don't just say it!" Amatsuki said as he looked away.

"Ah~ Amatsuki is blushing!"

"S-stop!"

Kashitarou gave Amatsuki a peck in the cheek as he ate his lunch with Amatsuki.

In the other hand, Soraru and Mafu were eating in another table as well. "How did it go?" Soraru asked.

"Ah, it was pretty good..." Mafu replied. "Yours?"

"I ditched her... and... d-don't do that again, okay?" Soraru said as he blushed. "I... I d-don't like it..."

"Aw~ Sora-chan is jealous! He's also blushing!" Mafu teased.

"A-ah... I'm not-"

Soraru's sentence was interrupted with a peck from Mafu. The older one looked at Mafu in confusion before a blush formed in his face as the albino smiled innocently.

Soraru looked away as Mafu glared at him before chuckling. Soraru looked at him as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Sora-chan is cute when he blushes..." Mafu teased again.

"S-stop! I... I'm not!" Soraru protested as he faced away.

"Eh? But I'm telling the truth!"

Soraru turned and looked at him before leaning. "Truth?"

"S-Sora-chan..."

Soraru pinched his cheek before sitting upright. "You're the cute one, you idiot."

"Hmph!" Mafu omitted as he blushed and ate his food quickly.

After their lunch, they walked out of the cafe together and headed to their lockers. As they talked and laughed, the older one looked at his locker and saw Lon in front.

"Excuse me?" Lon told Mafu as she leaned to Mafu. "What are you doing?"

"Lon, stop," Soraru said. "What do you want?"

"Me? You left me!" Lon exclaimed.

"So?"

"What about our grades?! We've got no grades!"

"Hm... it's fine..." Soraru muttered.

"Are you sure?" Mafu interrupted.

"Of course it is," Soraru replied as he ruffled the albino's hair.

"Eh? Y-you need to focus on your-"

"It's fine, it's fine," Soraru said.

"B-but!"

"I said it's fine."

"No, Sora-chan! It's not fine! W-what if... what if you have to repeat?!"

"For the first time, I have to agree with him," Lon said as she sighed and looked at Soraru. "You know, I'm only here to tell you about the experiment and our grades. I'm gonna stop in fighting over you because for sure you'll hate me. But I'm here because I'm also worried about your grades."

"Everyone is," Mafu added as he smiled at Lon. She sighed and decided to smile back.

I just really hope the two will get along, Soraru thought as he sighed. "Fine," Soraru said. "But in return, you two will become friends, alright?"

Mafu and Lon glared at each other before they nodded. "I'll try my best~!" Lon exclaimed as she hugged Mafu.

"W-woah... uhh..." Mafu omitted as he tried to move away.

Soraru ruffled Mafu's hair before saying, "I'll be going to my next class. You two, take care, okay?"

"Yes!" Mafu and Lon said.

As Soraru left their sight, Mafu and Lon stood in front of the lockers awkwardly. "So... uhh..." Mafu omitted.

"I'm actually serious in becoming friends with you," Lon said as she slightly blushed. "B-but hey... we're in the same class, right?"

"The... next one?"

"Uh.. yeah... a-and... I heard there's a new student."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." Lon said as she opened her locker. "Did you get your things already?"

Mafu nodded as he looked around. "I... I'll be going now, okay?"

Lon nodded as Mafu headed inside the classroom. Before Lon closed her locker to go inside as well, someone approached her.

"Uhh... e-excuse me..." a tall guy said.

"Hmm?" Lon omitted as she turned. "Yes?"

"I... I'm looking for... Mafumafu-san?"

"Ah, you know him?"

"N-no... b-but sensei told me to look for him."

"Why?"

"S-sensei said... he'll take care of me...?"

"Are you two seatmates for the next class?"

"I... I think..."

"He's inside," Lon said as she closed her locker. "Come. I'm Lon, by the way."

"I'm... Sou..."

~~~~~

MINNAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Sorry I wasn't able to update!!

But here's a short chapter!! (I removed Sou from chapter 2, btw)

anyways !! i posted an update in the random book (which i now changed it to an "utaite updates" book) about mafu's announcement during the mafutsuki twitcast last night!

please add the book in your library or follow my tumblr (mafumatsu) and twitter (soramafucchi) to check more utaite/soramafu updates!!

will Lon and Mafu really form a friendship?

baaaaahhhh~ please don't hate me for making Lon and Mafu friends ('・ω・`) gomen!!!!

that's it for today.. i guess??

(currently working on chapter 2 of "Promise" and the SoraMafu x Reader!!) (please request there as well!!)