hello - a/n

heyyy!

today (4/20) marks one year since chapter 49. then the 2nd week of april (last week) marked 2 years of this book.

i apologize for the hiatus of both the book and uh... my account??

i initially planned to put up maybe a filler chapter however i remembered that i shouldn’t put up anything until i’ve cleaned up the entire book.

for the past 10 months, i haven’t focused on writing. i wasn’t able to write anything seriously. as for the few one-shots i posted in my one-shot book, they were kind of half-assed and i apologize.

i’m still currently finding that motivation i had when i started writing this book.

to those who thought this book is dead or i’m lazy to write or whatnot (especially to those new readers), i’ve stated in multiple author’s note that this book might be on a hiatus and this won’t end yet.

i won’t make any promises that i’ll be able to put up a new chapter this year or a new book too. it’s hard for me to make any promises because so far, i haven’t completed any promises (that sounds quite weird).

summer started just last week, and i’m focusing on writing. i am writing something at the moment, however i don’t feel confident in posting it for some other reasons i don’t want to explain (but i believe some of you already heard of this reason when i ranted about writing, lol).

for me, i feel like it’s rude not to be able to update the readers regarding the book’s status once in a while.

also, i’ve written chapter 50 already which was last written at june 2017.

i’m currently in a break from social media, so i hope this “break” will be able to help me in many things, especially writing.

i hope you guys will still be able to bear with me for quite some time.

- ash