t h r e e

[02.10.17] Please read the VERY FIRST A/N if you haven't yet!

- - -

Class ended and it was lunch break already.

Mafumafu, along with Amatsuki and Luz, went to the cafe to have lunch. When they entered the cafe, Mafumafu scanned the area quickly, looking for Saine and Suzumu.

"Mafu-kun, who are you looking for?" Luz asked.

"For Suzumu-san," Mafumafu replied simply. "I haven't seen him today... only Saine-san."

"Perhaps you two weren't in the same—"

"Oh! He's there!" exclaimed Mafumafu, interrupting Amatsuki. "He's with... huh? He... was the guy who woke me up earlier in class..."

"... Woke you up?" Amatsuki echoed, noticing the raven-haired male beside Saine. "Oh! Oh, okay... but you fell asleep... again?"

Mafumafu merely chuckled. "Yeah..."

The brunette sighed and shook his lead lightly. "You shouldn't sleep in class, y'know," Amatsuki (merely) scolded.

"Yes, mom."

Both of them chuckled before their table―not forgetting that Luz is with them―had a comfortable silence. Eating, they barely even noticed that Suzumu, Saine, and the raven-haired male, Soraru, headed to their table. Mafumafu noticed, however. He just pretended he didn't know.

"Mafu-kun!" Saine called out.

The said albino looked up, only to meet the female's eyes, but was instead met with dazzling sapphire eyes, that only belonged to Soraru. Mafumafu's face slightly flushed at the raven-haired male's appearance. It seemed to be a boyfriend-type... today. To Mafumafu, it felt like love at first sight, but then shook the thought away, remembering that such thing doesn't exist.

When their eyes met, Mafumafu's cheeks turned redder than earlier. Noticing the redness, Soraru thought as he felt his neck chill, Is he blushing? And did Saine-san just call him "Mafu-kun"?

"What are you guys doing here?" Luz inquired, breaking Soraru's train of thoughts. Well, it's not like Luz was directing this question at him, was he?

"We were just looking for Mafu-kun," Suzumu replied with a sheepish smile.

Saine glanced back at Soraru―who was slightly fidgeting and looking around―then smiled. She turned and tapped the albino's shoulder, then said, "Hey Mafu-kun, someone wants to meet you."

This immediately caught Soraru's attention. What is she planning now? Soraru thought, realizing that his hands were sweaty. Ah, he was nervous.

"Eh, who?" Mafumafu asked, tilting his head to the side.

His voice... hmm, it's cute... I guess, Soraru thought. Amatsuki, who noticed Soraru's silence, looked at the raven-haired male and saw his cheeks slightly red. It couldn't be helped. Soraru couldn't help but blush at the thought of how Mafumafu looked incredibly beautiful and adorable now.

"Soraru-san," Amatsuki called.

The mentioned male looked at him.

"Why are your cheeks red?" the brunette asked.

"Huh? Red?" Soraru asked as he showed a blank expression. "Tsk, it isn't."

"Oh really?" Suzumu asked, raising a brow and smirking at Soraru before bumping his shoulder.

"Shut up, Suzumu. It's just pretty hot."

Soraru looked around and realized that they were the only ones left in the cafeteria. He tried to tell Suzumu and Saine that they should leave, but the group were talking about how quiet Mafumafu and Luz were.