t w e n t y - f o u r

"@uni_mafumafu: @soraruru I'm just mochi, but the way your eyes look like they're beinga bsorbed in is quite a bit like mochi too."

~~~~~~~

"Mafu-san!" Lon called as she entered.

As the albino turned, Sou flinched to see such beauty. "Hm?" Mafu omitted.

"Someone's looking for you," Lon said as she looked at Sou.

"H-hi... Mafumafu-san..."

Mafu stood and walked to Sou as he gave out his hand. "You are?"

What a sweet voice, Sou thought as he glared at Mafu's ruby eyes.

"S-Sou..." Sou replied as he shook Mafu's hand.

"You can call him Mafu-san, you know," Lon said. "Anyways, sensei said you'll take care of him."

"EH?!" Mafu shrieked. "Me?"

"I... I think I read it right..." Sou said as he handed the paper to Mafu.

Please look for Mafumafu. He'll be your seatmate in the next class. He'll be in charge of you.

Mafumafu, please take care of Sou-kun. -sensei

Mafu's eyes widened as he looked at Sou. "Well, then..." Mafu said as he cleared his throat. "You'll be seated beside me."

"R-really?!" exclaimed Sou.

"Y-yeah..."

"Well then..." Lon said. "I'll be checking on Soraru-san if he's really going to go to his next class."

"Ah, wait, Lon-chan," Mafu said as he ran to his desk and took a notebook and handed it to Lon. "Please give it to Sora-chan. He left it in my house a few days ago... and I forgot to return it..."

"How irresponsible..." Lon teased.

"H-hey! I... I'm not!" Mafu protested as he blushed and pouted. "I... I guess..."

"I'm just kidding," Lon said as she turned. "Is this the only thing you'll give?"

"Well... yeah..." Mafu replied. "Ah, Sou-kun, you can sit there."

"Sure..." Sou said as he sat in his seat. He fixed his books as he turned and looked at Mafu.

His features are beautiful, Sou thought as he looked down. He's beautiful and his voice is like music to my ears. I think I'm in love.

"Sou-kun?" Mafu called.

Sou looked up and blushed. "A-ah... y-yes?"

"If you need any help or anything at all, just ask me, okay?" Mafu said happily.

"S-sure... umm," Sou omitted. "I-is it okay if you can... tour me around?"

"T-tour?"

Sou slowly nodded as he looked at Mafu. "Mm, I... I'll try later, okay?"

A smile formed in Sou's face as he smiled.

Meanwhile, as Lon peeked at Soraru's class to check if his class started, a guy popped and glared at Soraru. "Who are you looking for, cute girl?"

Lon squinted in disgust as she replied, "Soraru-san."

"Ah," the guy said. "Soraru! Your girlfriend is looking for you!"

"W-what?" Soraru asked.

"Your girlfriend," the guy said. "Isn't she your girlfriend?"

As the guy moved away, not blocking their path, Soraru gave a death glare to the guy.