f o r t y

"What is it about 'meeting' my family?"

Mafu turned around and saw his lover in the doorway with his arms crossed. "Ah, we were just talking about summer plans!" Amatsuki replied.

"And why's my family related?" Soraru asked as he entered the classroom and stood beside Mafu.

"Ama-chan asked what I was gonna do in summer and I said that I might visit my family," Mafu explained. "But Ama-chan said that if you'll visit your family... I'll have to tag along."

"Well... of course," Soraru said. "You have to."

"Eh?"

"I want you to meet my family, duh."

"See? Soraru-san won't mind," Amatsuki said as he stood. "I'll be going now."

As Amatsuki stood and left, Soraru ruffled the albino's hair and gently took his hand.

They walked towards the school entrance silently but then Soraru decided to break the silence. "You know... you don't have to go with me and meet my family if you don't want," Soraru said.

"E-eh? Ah! N-no... it's fine!"

"Why do you seem down, then?"

"Nothing... really..."

"If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your head," Soraru said as he poked Mafu's forehead. "And I won't know if you're thinking of someone else than me."

"H-huh?! W-what are you saying?!" Mafu asked immediately. "Y-you're the only one in my head... y-you know...!"

Soraru smiled and patted Mafu's head. "Glad to hear."

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

Short chapter!!

I just realized that I've never added a "disclaimer" in the first chapter or prologue part, saying that this book is an RPF. (<anyways,,, i'm gonna add that in the new fic)

(ok dont mind that ^ wwww) okay,, so uh,, the fasting month will end on july 5th!! but the smut (one-shot) will be up on july 15!! it would've been on july 10 (the one-shot) but i still have to pay the days I've missed!!

I don't think there'll be any smut anymore (fanfic)~ but depends on how i end it!

THATS IT!! sorry for always writing long and shitty a/n's! I hope it isn't boring wwwwww