chapter 2 meeting Aaron

Emily's POV:

 I was finally done packing and got my suitcases and my dog and went out the door locked it and headed to the truck and put the stuff in the back and Cookie jumped in, I shut the door and went to the driver side and got in and started the truck and started for the airport. While I was driving I got a text saying from Aaron "hey I was close and thought we could go back together?"

I smiled and replied and texted back "sure be there with Cookie in an hour." I put my phone up and drove down the road and turned my radio on and Alan Jackson came with where I come from and I sang along and cookie sang with me.

~at the airport

I got mine and Cookie's stuff and looked for Aaron until I saw him looking around like a loon (like always) and walked over. He saw me and ran over and picked me up and spinning me and saying "I MISSED YOU EM!"

 I smiled and said "I missed you too but put me down we have a plane to chase. Aaron nodded and went to put cookie in(I don't know what you call it) and walked over and said: "come on I can't for you meet the boys."

I smiled and said, "when we get there I'm first going to a bar and you can meet me there ok?" He smiled and said "sure that would good" and we walked to where we put our bags and gave the lady our tickets and got on the plane.

While we waited for the plane to leave Aaron took a selfie while I was listening to music and I made a funny face, right then we heard that the plane was about to go and I smiled while laying back in my seat and played on my phone Aaron fell asleep and I took a picture and put it on facebook with him tagged and I knew he would get me back for that later.