Chapter 6 cookie man

Emily's POV:

I woke up at 11:45 to someone in the hallway and went to see who it was when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and growled at Nick standing there with a plate of cookies in his hand.

He smiled and said, "every hotel needs a cookie man who wakes you up late and gives you a cookie." I just took a cookie and ate it when I saw Zak and Aaron and said: "Aaron, take this wacko back to bed I'm sleepy and if I don't get enough sleep I will hit someone."

Aaron smiled and said, "come on nick unless you want Emily to wack you over the head." Nick looked at me and said, "here fine but your no fun."

 I smiled and said "I never said I was." and I heard Zak laugh beside me. Wen we finally got nick to sleep I started to my room when Zak stopped me and said: "That was pretty funny how you threatened nick like that."

 I smirked and said, "that is why you never want to be on my bad side." Zak nodded and said, "well sleep well princess" and kissed my head and walked to his room closing the door.

I just stood there in shock questions running though my head did he like me? Why would he like someone like me? I just smiled and walked into my room and said never fall in love remember what happened last time. I was getting confused on what I should do but I just went back to sleep knowing I needed it.

*next morning *

I woke up to someone drawing on my face and as some on it was nick and I smiled evilly getting out of bed slowly scaring him when Zak and Aaron came in and when Aaron saw my face he ran out with Zak not far behind him.

 Nick started to get scared when I ran to him jumping on his back knocking him off balance. I heard the other two boys come in and I got off the ground saying "don't ever draw on my face or else."

I went to clean my face off when Zak said: "guys we have to interview some people today about the place were going to." I smiled and said, "Where are we going to?" Zak looked at me and said "the Lizzie Borden house" and I froze.

Hope you like it so far sorry I stopped it right here but more will come later bye guys !!