chapter 9 you must die

ok so this book isn't going to be like the show but I'm trying my best to make it as good as I can but I won't be able to update after this chapter for a few days sorry hope you like this chapter I know my last ones suck.

Zak's POV:

Me and the crew walked into the Lizzie Borden house. I walked into the living room and started to get ready for the lockdown that was until I looked at Emily, she looked scared and I walked over to her and said: " Hey Emily you ok?"

 Emily looked at me and nodded and said: " I'm fine don't worry." She smiled and I just shrugged but I knew she wasn't ok but didn't want to push her.

I walked back to Nick and Aaron and said: " you guys ready?" Nick and Aaron nodded and Nick said into the camera " ok well tonight we are in the Lizzie Borden house with a friend her name is Emily and now let's get locked in." Emily smiled a little and waved at the camera.

I walked over to the woman and said: " lock us in." She smiled and said, " good luck tonight." I nodded and watched her leave locking the door behind her.

I said " Okay, Me and Aaron are going to be down here investigating the down stairs, Nick you and Emily are going to be investigating the second floor. If you need us radio us and we will be there." Nick, Aaron, and Emily nodded and we all went our separate ways.

Emily's POV:

While me and Nick went upstairs I thought why did Zak say I chose the plan this time?? I was so confused but shook it off and made it upstairs. I walked to the bedroom where she killed her stepmother and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath and said: " Nick I'm going to try by myself then I'm going to bring you in."

Nick nodded and left me in the room, I looked around and put the night vision camera on the table beside the bed and said " Hey Lizzie its Emily I know you remember me from the last time I came here- I was about to continue but I heard a knock on the wall.

 I paused and then got out the recorder and said: " Lizzie why did you kill your stepmother and your father?" I waited for a minute then said: " I know your secret Lizzie, is that why you hate me because you don't want me to tell anyone?"

Then I heard a bang outside the door and I stood up and got the camera off the table and went to the door and opened and said: " Nick was that you?"

I didn't hear anything but I stayed there until I heard some banging downstairs and I radioed Aaron and said: " what's going on down there?" I waited and heard " Zak got touched and he freaked out." I said "ok and is Nick down there with you two?"

 Aaron said, " Yea he is how did the questions go?" I said, " umm I don't think Lizzie likes me." Aaron said, " Why do you think that?" I thought about it and said, " I will tell yall when I get back downstairs."

I started to the stairs when I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see this black figure behind me. I shook my head and it was gone I started down the stairs. I made it to the living room where Nick, Aaron, and Zak sat there but Zak without a shirt.

 I sat beside Aaron and said, " Can we go over the questions I asked Lizzie?" They nodded and I played it when I heard " Lizzie why did you kill your stepmother and your father?"

 When I heard " I wanted to." I was confused at that answer but didn't say anything. I heard the last question " I know your secret Lizzie, is that why you hate me because you don't want me to tell anyone?"

I heard a faint voice say " you must die." After that answer, I stood up and paced back and forth until I heard Aaron say " Emily what is the secret?" I looked at the guys and said: " If I tell you I might need to go back to base with Billy and Jay."

The guys nodded and I said, " Umm Lizzie had an affair with her father." The guys looked shocked and Zak asked:" how do you know?"

I said, " I came here before a year ago and I brought a friend with me, she could talk to a ghost and told me that Lizzie slept with her father."

 right then we all heard a big boom come from upstairs and I said: " I need to get out of here now guys." Zak nodded and had a key and unlocked the door and said: " guys we are stopping this investigation here."

The guys nodded and me and Zak walked outside and Nick and Aaron went to get the cameras. I shook a little and turned around to face the house and looked at the upstairs window and saw Lizzie staring at me.