chapter 7 here I go

Emily's POV: I got ready for the lockdown getting more scared but I didn't show it because Aaron would worry and I don't need him to. After I got dressed I went back to the lobby and saw the boys outside packing the van with fan girls around them.

I walked out and saw Aaron surrounded by fangirls and I looked at him and said: "You need some help?" Aaron looked at me and said, "umm if you don't mind."

I smiled and said, "girls we are having a contest whoever can make Nick Zak or Aaron  get weirded out the most gets a prize." The boys looked at me like I had two head and the girls started getting wild while I laughed at the boys.

I watched the girls go after the boys until I saw Nick looked grossed out and I walked over and said: "who made Nick grossed out?" I old woman came over and said "It was me I showed him my boobs"  I cringed and thought dang that woman was crazy and said "we have a winner!!!" and "you win Nicks shirt." and the old woman smiled while Nick took off his shirt and the other girls looked at him like a piece of cake.

 I smiled and said "bye girls the guys have to get back to packing" and the rest of the girls with the old lady walked away, but a girl that looked like a Barbie walked over and said, "Who are you I haven't seen you on the show before?" I smiled and said, "I'm their new bodyguard."

The Barbie looked at me like sizing me up and smiled but walked off. I shook my head and saw the guys looking at me and Nick said: "I can never get that picture of that granny out of my head." I smiled and said, "I just had to do it was so funny."

Nick glared at me and Zak said: "Okay, let's get back to packing for the lockdown it will like 12 hours until we come back to the hotel so bring anything you need." I nodded and looked at my phone to see it was on 100% I smiled and helped pack everything left.

We started to the lockdown at 5:30 and the lockdown would start at 7:00 I was thinking about what happened the last time I went there But I wouldn't bring it up it was too scary I know I look like the kind to get scared but I did.

I watched as we pulled up and I felt the energy again but it was stronger, unlike last time I was here. I shivered and looked around seeing the guys talking to Billy so I walked around close by to see if the spirits still don't like me.

After my walk, I went back to the van and saw the guys getting ready for the lockdown when I heard Zak ask "Emily you ok?" I looked at him and said, "yeah I'm fine." After the boys were ready we headed inside while I thought here I go.

what do you think happened to her that the house? comment your answer.