Chapter 11 fun day

Emily's POV:

I ran over to the bumper cars with the guys behind me and I smiled. Aaron said, " who's ready for bumper cars?" I smiled and said, " I am and I don't care if I am too old for them I love them."

Zak and Nick chuckled and Aaron smiled and Zak said: " come on guys lets go ride." I walked over to a blue bumper car and the guys got in a red and yellow one with Nick and Aaron both in one.

 I ran into Nick and Aaron and laughed then drove off with them after me and I heard Nick say " We will get you Em." I giggled and then I ran into Zak and he smirked and I drove away only to run into other people.

After a few minutes we got out of the bumper cars and went to get on another ride and I walked over to the ride called the pirate ship and Aaron and Zak looked scared and me and Nick smiled and I whispered in his ear " lets, get to the back and us in the middle ok?"

 Nick smiled and nodded, when the other people got off everyone got on and me and nick in the middle and Zak and Aaron sighed and went to the back and got on.

When we were about to go I turned to see Zak holding on to the bar and Aaron shaking. I smirked and turned back around when the ride started. When it started to get faster I heard Zak and Aaron screaming and me and Nick laughed.

After the ride, Zak and Aaron glared at me and Nick but I just smiled and said: " Can we go on one more ride?" They nodded and I walked over to the Ferris wheel and said: " come on guys."

They smiled and Aaron said, " you can go I hate heights but Zak can go with you." I turned to Zak and he said: " fine I'll go but only just this once." I smiled and said " thank you." he nodded and we got on and it started.

We got to the top and I saw the sun setting and I smiled. Zak looked at me and said, " umm can I try something?" I said," sure what is it?"

He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back after a few seconds. When we pulled away we were out of breath and the ride ended.

When e got to the bottom me and Zak walked over to the guys and Nick asked: " have fun?" I looked at Zak and we both smiled and Zak said: " yea we did."

OOHHH THEY KISSED!!!