Chapter 4:2 stupid ghost

(I just had to do it I was looking for a picture for cookie but here is this and also sorry I cut the last chapter short I had to do something and I finally got to update today so I hope you like it!)

* Zak jumps on Emily*

*Emily pushes him off and said: "get off you sack of potatoes"*

*Zak pouted and said, "you hurt my feelings"*

*Emily said, "Well you hurt my back"*

*SHUT UP YOU TWO YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE AND I HAVE TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER SO BE QUIET!*

*they stare but be quiet*

*finally ok back to the chapter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV:

 I frown when I heard she had to leave us after the lockdown but I put on a smile and said: "well when you leave you are leaving your best friend with these two girls."

Emily laughed and Nick and Zak glared at me and said: "at least we don't run our mouth about our best friends coming." I glared at them and saw Emily roll her eyes and said: "Kids stop fighting or no cookies!"

 We all looked at her and said: "don't take my cookies away!!" She laughed like it was funny and said: "If you be good I'll give you a cookie ok?"

We all nodded and she smiled and said: "Good now let's have fun!" We smiled and we got some drinks and went dancing.

After two or three hours me and Emily were the only sober people in the group so I said: "could we go back to your hotel until these two sober up?"

 Zak said, "no my good man I don't want to go to her house are you crazy."

Me and Emily laughed and I got Zak while she got Nick and took them to the van. We put them in and Emily said "just follow me back" and I nodded while she walked away.

Emily's POV:

I got in my truck and started to the hotel while Aaron was behind me with Zak and Nick drunk.

When I got there I waited for Aaron while I got Nick and walked to my room when I heard Zak cursing I rolled my eyes and saw Aaron dragging him along behind me. When we finally got to the room I unlocked my door and walked in.

I turned my head and said, "Aaron turn on the lights and shut the door." He nodded and did as I said and I put Nick on the couch while Aaron put Zak on the love seat I smiled and said: "Want something to drink or something?"

He said "umm water." I nodded and went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water when something got knocked off the table and I knew who it was that did it. I glared around the room and said: "Stupid David stop doing that."

I picked up the glass and thrown it away and took Aaron his cup when I heard him ask "Who were you talking to?"

 I shrugged and said, "David the stupid ghost that follows me everywhere." He smiled and said, "Have you ever had been hurt by him or any other ghost?"

 I nodded and said "I was investigating A haunted hospital in Montana and got thrown down some stairs and got scratched three down my back" then I turned around and pulled my shirt up so he could see it when I heard a gasp.

I put my shirt down and saw that all three boys were looking at me with their mouth open and Nick said still a little drunk "Damn Emily I bet it hurt like a bitch huh?" I nodded and said, "you try being thrown by something that you can't see down three flights of stairs."

Zak frowned and said "I don't like you getting hurt." and I frown, why does he care so much? I thought until I heard Cookie barking that David until I yelled: "DAVID LEAVE COOKIE ALONE SO HE CAN SLEEP WITHOUT YOUR ASS WAKING HIM UP!"

Then cookie stopped barking and they boys looked at me and I said "what?"

Zak smirked and said, "you just told a demon what to do don't he like hurt you or something?" I shrugged and said, "the only thing he has done to hurt my was pulling my hair when it was super long and it hurt."

Nick and Aaron laughed until Nick asked: "can you tell us your childhood growing up with Aaron?" I shrugged and said, "when I was about 7 me, my mom, dad, my two sisters, and my older brother moved into his neighborhood."

"I was bored so I went to the nearest park and was walking around until I heard some screaming, so I went to see what happened then I saw Aaron getting knocked around and hit so I picked up a rock and thrown it at the leader and for a 7 year old I was brave, then the leader turned to me and said "get out of here little girl you're not in this." so I walked over and tried to help Aaron, but one of the older kids pushed me away.  I fought back punching him in the face, I hit his nose very hard then the two other kids with the leader came over so I fought them only to have maybe a bruise or two and a black eye."

"I ran to the leader and got him off Aaron and said "pick on someone your own size." and he smirked saying and "what are you going to do about it little girl." so I did what I did best I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and I went to Aaron helping him up and we have been best friends ever since."

Zak and Nick fell over laughing but Aaron put his head in his hands and said "why did you have to tell that story where a 7-year-old had more balls than an 8-year-old" and I laughed and said, "But you love me!!!" He smirked and said, "how can I not."

I smiled and leaned on him and saw Zak looking at me which some emotion in his eyes but I know I can't fall in love with what happened last time.

Mahaha I'm evil hope you like it

Z~ dude that story was so funny!

E~ *whacks him over the head*

Z~ really Em that hurt?

E~*rolls eyes and said * Oh be quiet you had much worse

ME~ gosh you two shut up

Both~*stares and both say* Never!

Me~ *raises eyebrow and holds up some cookies and say* Really because I have your cookies

Z~ cookies no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me~ bbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!