Chapter 15 missing you

Emily's POV:

I couldn't stop smiling, I couldn't believe I just kissed Zak. Zak smiled at me and said, " I'll miss you, Emily, I don't want you to leave."

I looked at him and said, " I'll miss you too Zak, but I have to go."

Zak sighed and kissed my head and said: " Skype me when you get home, please?"

I nodded and said, " I will, Zak I need to tell you something before I leave."

Zak looked at me and asked, " what is it, Emily?"

I took a deep breath and moved away from Zak's hold and said: " Zak I.....love you."

Zak's face held shock and I heard gasps from Nick and Aaron. I waited for a response, Zak then smiled and quickly put his hands on my cheeks and said: " I love you too."

HE LOVES ME!!!!! I smiled and kissed Zak, Zak kissed me back and we pulled away after a few seconds.

Me and Zak were smiling and then I heard someone clearing their throat, I saw Aaron standing there awkward as he said " umm... Zak Emily needs to catch her plane."

Zak sighed and nodded and kissed my forehead as said: " I love you, text me later."

I smiled and said, " I love you too." I walked over to the car and saw cookie sitting beside me and I closed the driver door, I looked at the guys and I waved to them and blew Zak a kiss.

I saw Zak catch the kiss and smile. I turned the car on and pulled away. I drove down the road toward the airport, I sighed and looked at cookie who was sleeping in the seat next to mine.

I heard a ding and my phone lit up. I saw it was from Zak. I stopped at a red light and checked the message.

Love you, princess, please be safe on the way home.

Love, Zak ♥️♥️

I smiled and texted back,

I will Zak, I love you too.

Love, Emily♥️♥️

I saw the light turn green, I started driving toward the airport when something ran into the side of my car.

Before I could see what hit us I blacked out.

Zak's POV:

I watched Emily drive the road. My heart hurt seeing her leave, I texted her telling to be safe.

Emily quickly texted back, I smiled and texted her back saying

Okay, princess don't forget to Skype me when you get home okay?

I waited for a response, but after I few minutes of her saying nothing, I called her.

Bring!!!!! Bring!!!!! Bring!!!!! Bring!!!! This per- I sighed and thought she must be on the plane. Yeah, she could've turned her phone off.

Then my phone started ringing, " hello?" I asked. " is this Zak bagans?" A woman asked.

" yes, this he." I said. " your girlfriend Emily stone has gotten in a car wreck, she is still alive but is in a coma. The dog survived the wreck just has a broken leg. Come to the hospital." Then beep the woman hung up.

I quickly ran to my car and didn't care about putting on my seatbelt I just drove off to the hospital.

My eyes started getting watery and I started to cry, I drove faster and finally arrived at the hospital.

I ran inside and saw a nurse and ran up to her and asked:" do you know where Emily stone is?" The nurse said " floor 3, room 245. " I nodded and hurried to an elevator. I pressed the 3 button and waited.

I got to the third floor and find the room Emily was in. I saw her laying there with wires hooked up everywhere.

I sat beside the bed and held Emily's hand crying. " Emily please come back princess, I need you, me Aaron and Nick need you. Well so does cookie. I love you Emily please come back to me."