Chapter 14 heading home

Zak's POV:

I looked at the phone in my hand.I shook with anger. I hugged Emily tightly and calmed down a little. Nick and Aaron were shocked just as much as I was.

Emily hugged me back and cried on my shoulder, I took a deep breath and said: " It's Okay, Emily he won't find you I promise." She looked up at me and said " You don't know him, Zak. He will find me." 

I shook my head and balled my hand into a fist and said " I promise you, Emily, he won't hurt you. I will die before he does." She smiled and said, " Thank you, Zak." I nodded and Aaron came up to her and so did Nick and hugged her.

I couldn't think straight because of Emily's ex. I mean who would want to hurt her, she is the nicest, the most beautiful, Smartest, wonderful girl I know.

I look at her and the guys hugging and think Wow how did I get this lucky with a beautiful girl and the two most awesome guys in my life?

They stop hugging and Emily said " Thank you guys so much. You won't believe how much you guys mean to me. I'll miss you guys, I love you guys and I hope you'll miss me too."

Me and the guy's smile and Aaron said " We will Emily don't worry. And also don't forget to Skype me later." 

Emily smiled and nodded. We all got her suitcases and walked to her car. The guys went to the trunk and started to put her bags in when I walked to the driver side door and smiled and Emily in the seat. Emily smiled and said, " I'll miss you, Zak." 

I smiled and walked closer to her and said " I'll me you too. So will the guys." She smiled and we closer until our lips almost touched when... " Hey, Emily we need your help back here." Dang, it Aaron!! Emily blushed and got out of the car and went to help the guys.

 I smiled and hated Aaron for not letting me kiss Emily. The guys walked back to the driver side of the car where I was. " Emily, do you mind when we go back on investigation can we use Aaron as bait?" Asked Nick.

 Aaron frowned and I laughed. Emily smiled and said, " No Nick you can't I need my friend alive." Nick frowned and hugged Emily and said: " Okay well we will miss you Em." She smiled and said, " I'll miss you too Nick." 

Aaron pulled Nick off and said, " Hey my turn." Nick moved out of the way and Aaron hugged Emily. After all of us hugged and said our goodbye Emily started to get in the car with her dog when she stopped and looked at me.

Emily's POV:

I hated when I didn't get to kiss Zak earlier so when I started to get in the car but got an idea. I turned and looked at Zak and walked up to him with Aaron and Nick watching and kissed Zak. He was surprised but he kissed me back.

I put my hand on the back of his Neck and pulled him closer. Zak put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I was running out of breath and pulled away. I leaned my forehead on his and took a deep breath. 

Sorry short chapter