chapter 8 oh no

Emily's POV:

As we walked into the Lizzie Borden house I got the same feeling as last time but it was stronger. I looked around to see if the ghost know I'm here and that's when I feel a cold breeze go bye and someone whisper Emily ......Stone and right then I got the chills running down my spine.

 After that happening, I rejoined the group and walked around with them. After the guys had the tour we started to get everything set up for tonight.

I went to the living room and set up the Full Spectrum Video Camera and was about ready to head back to the guys when I heard a knock on the wall and I radioed Billy and said: " Hey Billy is any of the guys in the house with me right now?"

 I waited  minute then I heard Billy say "none of them are in the house with you right now Emily." I was about to say something when I heard it again and I said: " Billy is all the cameras up and running other than the one with me right now?"

Billy said, " they are why what's wrong?" I heard a humming noise coming from upstairs and said: " I keep hearing knocks on the wall and just now sounds like someone is upstairs humming." I looked out the window and saw Billy talking to the guys when Aaron ran up to the house and tried to open the door.

I went to the front door but it wouldn't open, I keep trying to open the door but nothing happened. I groaned and said, " Aaron open the door right now!!" I heard the stairs creak like someone was coming down them and I started to freak out.

I banged on the door and I heard the guys yelling at me to open the door but all I said was " I can't It won't open." I turned to see if I could get out another way but came face to face with the one and only Lizzie and she smiled evilly before disappearing and that is when the front door opened.

 I felt as if I had no energy in me and fell on the floor. I felt someone pick me up but I didn't open my eye to see who it was all I heard was Zak whisper in my ear " It's ok princess your ok 

now." I felt so sleepy so I fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later in the van, I groaned and got out and to see the guys all ready for the investigation. I walked to Aaron and said, "when can I go in?"

Zak looked at me and said, " I don't think it's a good idea for you to go back in there." I said, " Well you do need a trigger object don't you?" Zak said, " I have the ax Lizzie killed her family with." I smirked and said, " I'm a trigger object."

The guys looked at me weird and I said: " I have been here before and I found some weird stuff about Lizzie and that is why she hurt me earlier because I know her secret."Zak looked at me and said, " what's her secret?" I smirked and said.......

sorry if it's short I don't have much time to update but hope you like it bye.