chapter 12 going away

Zak's POV:

I couldn't believe I kissed Emily. I always wanted to kiss her from the first time I meet her but that would've been weird. I replayed what just happened five minutes ago and smiled.

I look at Emily, Aaron, and Nick and smile she makes the boys happy and me happy. I sighed and I saw her yawn I chuckled and said" sleepy Emily?"

She nodded and said, " when we get back to the hotel I'm going to bed." Aaron said, " yeah dude I'm tired too." I looked at him and say " let's go so we can get some rest."  they three nodded and we headed to the car.

We drove back to the hotel and Nick and Aaron hurried to their rooms. I saw Emily about to her door when I walk up and say " I had a good time tonight Emily."

She smiled and said, " I had a good time to Zak." I smile and bend down and kiss her. I put my hands around her neck softly and she kissed back. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

She frowned and I said, " I don't want you to leave tomorrow."

She sighs and said, " I know Zak but I have to go back and do my show but I will see you again."

 I forced a smile and say "I know I just will miss you and so will the boys."

She smiled and said, " how about since you will miss me I will give you my number how does that sound?"

 I smiled and looked into her eyes and say " perfect." She blushed and wrote her number down and handed it to me.

I smiled and wrote my number down and say " if you need anything princess call me ok?"

She nodded and was about to walk into her room but she stopped and turned and kissed me. I smiled and put my hands on her waist and held her close.

She smiled and pulled away and said: " good night Zak."

I smile and say " good night princess." and I left to go to my own room.

Emily's POV:

I smiled as I walked into my room and I put my fingers on my lips and smiled but I shook my head and said: " He is just playing you don't fall for him."

I groaned and was about to lay down but I heard a laugh. I looked around not very lit room and saw a shadow standing in the corner.

I just looked at it like I was in a trance but I stopped looking at it when it went away. I felt the room get colder and more heard more laughs. I hurried and went to Zak's room.

I knocked on his door. He answered in a few seconds and asked: " you ok Emily?" I took a deep breath and said: " No I'm not there is a ghost in my room and won't let me sleep."

 He smiled and said, " come on we need our sleep." I nodded and followed him to the bed and closed the door and got into the bed and laid down.

I turned to face Zak to see him smiling. I smiled back and he pecked my lips and said " night Emily."

I yawned and said " good night Zak." after that, we were out like a light.