chapter 13 The text

Zak's POV:

I woke up at 8:30 the next morning and turned over on the bed to see Emily fast asleep. I smile and brush some hair out of her face. She snuggled into my chest and started to wake up. Emily opened her eyes and looked up at me and I smiled.

I kissed her forehead and said " good morning princess." She blushed and said, " Good morning Zak." I smiled at her.

Emily sat up and said, " You remember what today is right?" I sighed and said, " Yeah baby girl I do I wish you didn't have to go already."

 She kissed my cheek and I smiled. Emily said, " I know Zak but I have to I have my show I have my mom down there I have to check up on and where can I keep cookie?"

I sighed and said, " well I have an idea." She raised her eyebrow and I said: " How about you become part of ghost adventures?" Emily just looked at me confused.

She thought and said, " Zak I can't just drop my show I know you and the guys will miss me but I need to stay with my own show for now ok?"

I sighed and said, " I know Emily it was just an idea you don't have to quit your show just please at least when you leave text me or call when you get home." She smiled and said, " I will Zak don't worry."

I smiled and got out of bed and said: " Well we have to get ready I have to stay here and do the Zak fin." Emily giggled and said " you and that fine." I chuckled and said, " you love me and you know it."

 Emily blushed and said, " yeah I do, well anyways I have to go back to start packing." I nodded and said, " alright I'll to your room when I'm done." Emily smiled and left the room and I went back to the fin.

Emily's POV:

I walked back to my room to get my stuff ready and cookie ready too. I opened the door and started to pack. I heard my phone vibrate and I checked it think it was one of the guys but can you guess who??

Yup, you got it my ex Brent. " I'll find you, you slut and don't think that I won't and when I do you will wish you were dead."  I gasped and hurried up and put cookies leash on and hurried to the lobby. I saw Aaron and Nick sitting at a table and looked at me with a concerned face.

Nick walked up and said, " Emily you alright you look like you just saw a ghost?" I handed him my phone and said: " Aaron remember Brent the one I got away from?"

Aaron said, " yeah I do I almost killed him why?" Nick handed him my phone and Aaron was pissed off.Zak came over to us and said: " what's wrong guys?"

Nick looked at me and I nodded and he handed Zak the phone. I turned and saw Zak red and balling his fists and he walked up and hugged me and said: " he won't hurt I promise ok princess?" I nodded and sighed and thought would he ever find me I hope not.