3 - "Did you just called me burrito?!"

A/N: Thank you readers for all the support! I am truly suprised of all the people who wanted an update of this story. So here you go guys. Sorry for the long wait. :) xo.

Ps. This one is short. Sorry!

-

I held a tight grip on my hair as I open my eyes. I realized I was somewhere unfamiliar and I panicked immidiately, making me fall from where I was lying in. "What the?" I manage to say as I try my best to got up from the floor.

"What are you doing at the floor?!!" A familiar voice echoed around the room, I tried to look around but I was feeling really dizzy that I couldn't manage to move.

"Are you really a born attention seeker or you're just naturally clumsy?" I rolled my eyes at him. I think I did a double roll when I saw James' face. He smirked and then walked to my direction. I tried to hide my annoyment and confusion from him and looked at him directly. "Mind lending me a hand?" I uttered as I try to outstretch my hand to him.

"Nope." He crossed his arms and then move to the seat next to me and sat.

I rolled my eyes again and I think this time, I did it longer. I Bit my lower lip and finally pulled myself up and sat on the couch I was lying a while ago.

I hit my forehead twice trying to ditch the dizziness I'm feeling and then proceeded to examining the place i was in. that's when I realized I was actually inside a huge bedroom when I saw the bed that was near from where we are. My gut immediately told me to cover my body quickly, even thought I was still wearing my clothes on. I gave James' some short glimpse while I try to avoid his stares.

"Hah, you think you're my type?" He laughed, looking me from my face down to my toes. My eyes widened.

"Why am I here?!!! Where is this place?!"

"Can't you tell? It's called My Room. DUH." He stretched both his arms widely and smirked. "My mom brought you here. You passed out at the parking lot while talking to her. Damn weak burrito." He adds while he cross his arms, lowering his voice on the last three words he said.

"Did you just called me burrito?!" I raised my voice, crossing my arms on my chest, I pinned my eyes on him but I can't help but to give glimpse on his biceps.. I didn't knew he had those muscles.

Dayuuum.

Wait. What the heck, Nadine!?

I cleared my throat and erased the dirty thoughts inside my head. "What happened? Where's your mom?" I asked quickly.

"You passed out due to too much heat." He said, leaning his back on the couch comfortably and then he closes his eyes. I don't know the reason why but he gets into my nerves whenever he does a single movement, or whenever he acts airy and jerk.

"So where's your mom? Why did you have to take me here instead of clinic or hospital? Who checked me? Who told you that it was all because of heat? hey!!"

"Shut up, I'm taking a rest."

I rolled my eyes and poked him on his knees several times but i was taken aback on my seat when he suddenly opened his eyes and gave me a piercing stare. His brows were furrowed, eyes staring straight on me, arms still crossed.

I gulped and then looked away. He's charisma was so strong that if i didn't looked away, I'd be surely casted under a magic spell.

What is happening with me?

I sat there looking at him as he sleeps. He wasn't moving a muscle.  I checked the time on my wrist watch and saw it was already 5:50 pm. I met his mom around 11:30 am on the parking lot and talked to her for only a few minutes, and then I can't remember anything that happened after that..

So i was asleep for like six hours?! Woah!

I'm not actually amaze that I slept for six hours straight. I was actually amazed because I didn't felt any hunger. It's a miracle, really.

Speaking of hunger, my stomach immediately made a huge whale like sound. I bit my lower lip and check on James' if he heard that embarrassing sound- thank god he was still asleep. I think he didn't heard it.

I looked a round the room and examined it with my bare eyes. The walls where painted white while the interiors were mostly made of wood. His bed was stuffed with white pillows, blanket and covers that it looked like fluffy cotton balls. "I could sleep there all day." i whispered to myself.

I finally stood up from the couch-which i realized was also white- and then walked around his room. I walked near the window beside his bed and checked on what's the outside.

There was a huge pool outside and a small garden filled with sun flowers- my favorite.

As estimated, I think we are on the third floor of the house.

I continued examining and i was mesmerized by the view. The green colors of the trees around the house that matched the color of the water on the pool which is blue. It was so relaxing that I could even feel the cold breeze surrounding me. I closed my eyes and indulge the moment.

But that beautiful moment ended when my phone vibrated on my pocket, breaking the beautiful feeling I was enjoying.

I opened my iphone.

27 miscalls, 14 messages.

Woah really?!

I quickly opened the call log and saw that it was all from Kean. I opened my sms and, Yeah, still all from Kean.

I scrolled to it, reading all his messages. "Why is he looking for me?" i asked myself. I mean, i followed his plans. I took James away from Ella so he could have his happy ending with her. What more does he needs?!

I wanted to ignore him for a little while but His caller ID suddenly pop out from my phone. I answered it.

"Where are you!? I'm at your place. You father has been looking for you!"

My eyes widened. "Shit. I'll be home shortly." I said and then tucked the phone on my pocket and left the room quickly.