4 - "You come or you suffer."

/Another update, yey! Enjoy babies! :)

-

"You have to pay me something really big for this, Kean."

He bit his lower lip while he stares at me. I rolled my eyes and threw myself to bed, "Look at the trouble you gave me." I added.

So I went a little crazy and badly forgot that today is my dad's flight back here at the Philippines. Kean and I was supposed to pick him up from the airport but apparently, I did a very terrible act earlier which got me involve in to a lot bigger trouble. My dad was mad as hell that he took my all my gadgets when they arrived home, and confiscated the phone I was using. But the worst is I will be grounded for three days! THREE LONG DAYS! Can you imagine?

No gadgets, no school, no fun!

"Hey potato, I'm sorry okay?" Kean sat on bed, "But why did you disappear earlier? I was looking for you everywhere!"

I rolled my eyes, then I remembered the things happened at James' home. Ugh, that monsterr! He was annoying, I feel my nerves popping while I recall his face.

But why Do I hate him this much anyway? It's not like he did something awful to me, I was actually the one who ruined his peaceful life, right?

"Hey Nadine!!! Why are so spaced out?" Kean broke into my senses. "Nothing, i was just... Contemplating some things."

"Really? Like what? Like how are you going to sneak out of the house? Or like how will you able to prevent falling in love with James?"

"Kean! what the hell?!!" I yelled and hit him right to his forehead. "Whaaat?" He asked like he was teasing me, I hit him again in his arm.

"Aren't you disgusted with what you're saying? And in case you forgot it sir, I did this because of you. Don't make me want to break this shit I'm doing. You might lose your Ella again." I warned.

"Alright, alright. Sorry okay? So.. What are your plans now? By the way, you looked super cool talking to James. Such a pro! Where did you learn all those stuffs, eh?"

"Uh, don't ask me. I was surprised with myself too."

If only you know I did it because i love you, you stupid!

It felt like the world just fall off on my shoulders again. Remembering how I messed up myself for Kean, and how he has no single idea why I did it hurts me most. Stupid feelings. Why did I ever liked my best friend anyway? Ugh, stupid!

Kean placed his head on my shoulder and I felt a quick shiver ran through my spine.
"You know what Nadz?"
"What?"
"We should eat some ice cream."
"Why?"
"Because you looked stressed. It's the least I can do to cheer you up, you potato head."
"Okay then." -- I realized then, maybe this is just one of all the little reason why I fell for him.

-

I walked down the hallways of the school with my head held down. Students kept on looking at me like I have offended their great grand ancestors, like seriously? WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT PEOPLE?

It's 8 am and I'm already pissed with people around me. After three days of being out of school, everything seemed to change already. I have heard some students saying that I got pregnant by James and some even say that I ran away from home. Wow, story makers. Why don't they just join those silly writers club? They're good at that anyways.

"Psst! Nadz! Nadine!" I rolled my eyes quickly as soon as I recognized the voice that's calling me.

"Nadine! Heeeey!"

"WHAT?!"

I looked to the window next to me and saw Kean standing there.

"Come here quickly!" He said waving his hands on me. I don't know why I did it but I moved out of my chair and went to where Kean is.

"Now what?" I asked, annoyance still visible in my face. "Are you okay? You look like you've just been left by your lover."

"Kean, what is it?!"

"Okay, sorry. James must have heard that you're back. He has been looking for you!"

A sharp pang of fright went around my body when I heard his name. James is looking for me? He must be mad. What if he kills me?

"Hey, potato! Are you listening?" He whispered then placed his head near my face and held my cheeks with both his hands.

"Eh, ah what was it? Why are you whispering? Kean get your hands off me."

"Don't look back Nadz. Just look at me." He continues whispering.

"So, the Monster is back."

I cringed as soon as I recognized who's voice I heard from the back, Kean dropped his hand from my face as I slowly turn around to see James face looking at me with his friends behind him.

As much as I wanted to run away and hide, I also wanted to scare the shit out of him too and make him feel like I was tough, at least.

"Was it me you call Monster?" I said quickly, but regret it as soon as I spit it out.

"Yes."
"Woah, I thought Monster was your surname, why are you calling me that?" Uh, was that a come back Nadz?

His friends laughed which gave me a little boost of courage after hearing them. I smirked at him and moved even closer to him, our face almost inches away.

"Did you missed me?"

his friends awwwed and then laughed again. I smirked with them.

"Shut up." He turned to his friends and then looked at me. I gulped, i can feel my sweat coming out right to my forehead's pores. Ugh, not right now please.

"We've got some unfinished business bitch. See me at the parking lot, 5pm." He commanded and i feel my blood boiled to my veins. "And what if I won't come?" I quickly responded.

"You come or you suffer. Either of the two. So, I'll see you?" He grins then walked out of the scenario like a filthy gangster who had another victim down.