5 - "You're here to pay your debts."

Kean and I sat on the ground and leaned our back on the wall of the classroom. We were quite for like thirty minutes now. Just plain sitting, not minding all the students who pass by us.

"I'm sorry." Kean finally broke the silence. "For what?" I responded with the weak voice, I didn't even had the strength to look his way.

"For causing you too much trouble. You've been going through a lot just for me, just because I like someone." He sighed.

I felt a lump on my throat. And quickly, fresh tears escaped my eyes. I wiped it as soon as it rolled down my cheeks. I don't want Kean to see me like this, to see me messed up and weak. I can't let him gaze at me and see how fragile I am.

"It's... Okay. I mean, I was the one who did it anyway. I could have just said no to your outrageous plan but I accepted it still. There's no one else to blame but me." I explained. I smiled at him with my shaking lips to assure him I was alright, and Kean smiled back.

"So how was it going with you and Ella? Did you courted her already?" I asked.

He smiled like an idiot and looked straight to his knees. "We're good. She thinks I saved her after what happened on the cafeteria. I was with her the whole time. I hugged her, comforted her and wiped her tears. It's so good to have her in my arms."

It almost break my heart hearing it from Kean. All of those.. I need all of those right now, but I can't ask him to do it for me. I can't even tell him I was hurting.

"I guess I have to go. I have so many absences already, I can't miss another class." I lied. The truth is I just want to be somewhere away from him. I just can't stand seeing him just now. It hurts my pride.

I stood up and waved away from him.

-

I was dreadful the whole afternoon. I feel like Getting sick already with all that is happening to me.

Few more minutes 'til it's five and I feel like I'm nearing my death. I'll be facing that beast again! He should be thankful that I am not in the mood to play games right now, cause if I am, i would surely play on with him.

I walked to the parking lot where he told me to come and to my surprise, he was already there, leaning outside his Black Hilux. I shrugged all my fears and walked my way next to him. He was smirking already. He's beastly looks just annoy the hell out of me!

"What now?" I started off casually while I cross my arms to my chest. He pulled my shoulder bag from me ad I quickly grasped for it.

"Get in." He said as he open the door of his car. He threw my bag inside, I rolled my eyes and obeyed his command.

After we're settled, he started playing music on the car. It's like some song from 90's, I never heard this song. "Your taste sucks." I said honestly.

"Shut up, this isn't your car." He responded without looking at me. I glared at his reflection at the rear mirror. His eyes looks devilish- well he is indeed somehow devilish, it just match his dark soul.

"Stop staring at me. I am not an art to be examined." I gasped and quickly looked away. How did he know I was looking at him?

I cleared my throat "Where are you taking me?" I asked to change the topic.

"To the place where I could kill you." He looked at me with his serious face and went back to driving again. My knees started trembling after I heard him and my palms went sweaty. I held tight into my knees to stop it from shaking but I just can't hide it.

Is this the end of me?

I gulped and tried to let out a laugh, but I sounded like a scaredy cat trying to play cool while facing death.